Jesus, Satan and an Injured Dinosaur

Archives for 2013
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Jesus, Satan and an Injured Dinosaur

Post by TexasTransplant »

This is a strange one!

I dreamed I was standing near a cliff looking out at a landscape...trees and the sun setting or rising, something 'reddish' like that. Jesus was standing near me and I said, "Oh, is this like a sequel or prequel to 'Passion of the Christ' [movie]?" I understood that to be what I was looking at or 'in'. Then I saw two characters come into view. One was an actor that was supposed to be Jesus in this movie and the other was the same person that played Satan in that original movie. I saw him bald and sort of androgenous, then a quick glimpse of him as a woman with long, glamourous hair posing in the camera, then back to the scene where I was observing.

Jesus was calm, like he is :), and Satan was freaking out at him, mad mad mad. He was screaming, "Why don't you just go ahead and fry me then??!! Go ahead!! Do it!" Jesus kind of honored his request a little and zapped him with his pointed finger or something. Satan flipped up backwards in the air and landed with a thud on top of a 'hill'. This wasn't really a hill, just the size of one. It was the side face and neck portion of a very large dinosaur creature. It looked awful, huge and kind at the same time. It was resting there and Satan was mad and just because Jesus had made that creature, he took out his hand and gouged that dinosaur thing's eye out. A large chunk, like a shark bite. The whole eye was gone leaving a white, deep scar.

Satan ran off over the dinosaur into the horizon beyond and I thought, "Hey Jesus, why don't you come heal this animal's eye? Give him a new one?" Jesus slowly walked over like it was nothing at all and waved his hand over the spot a few times (like he was waving hello) where it'd been attacked and a new eye formed. This new eye didn't match the rest of the body though. The eye and surrounding area looked like a TV screen version. It worked great, I just thought that was weird for it not to be the same kind of eye as it had before Satan did that.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello TT! A dinosaur could be a reference to someone or something not adapting to change. Eyes could reflect spiritual insight. The devil gouging the eye out may reflect his hand in tricking this person and rendering them blind. Reminds me of when Samson’s eyes were gouged out by the Philistines. The replacing of the eye with a TV screen version may reflect new and HD (highly defined) spiritual insight; salve to anoint the eyes so they may see.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Wowsers! Second part of this dream was just of me praying for hubby by myself,"Lord, please let him hear you speak through your word! Let him see you speaking there. Jumping off the page!" I was trying to tie these two parts together :). Thanks Newbie!!
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

When I think about a dinosaur, I think of something that is RELATED to the "PAST." "Ancient History", so to speak?

This is an awesome Dream!! Full of insight, and PROMISE!!!

It seems that you are being given insight into some "Wounds" that your husband has suffered, in the past! The Past wounding being what the god of this world (satan) has used to Blind him to the truth of the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ! But God can take everything that the enemy meant for bad and for our destruction and turn it around for our good! Satan, often sees the giftings and calling on our lives from an early age. He then strategically sets out to wound or damage us in the specific areas relating to our gifts and callings! I.E.
If My God given Design and gifting is Seer....Prophetic...and revelatory in nature, it makes sense that the area that he tries to cripple and distort early on...would be my ability to "SEE" in hopes that the wounds that were inflicted at an early age would distort my perception, to such a degree that what I see is hazy, at best! Its distorted because I am perceiving through the lenses of old wounds that keep me from seeing the fullness of truth!

The next part is my process...or what I do when i am talking out a dream with a friend..lol! It is NOT an interpretation but some possiblilites that may spark something for you! Trash all that does not bear witness in your spirit!

Perhaps you are being shown more details of who inflicted the original wound, even though you knew it was actually the enemy?
(perhaps the woman with long hair??? actress? someone pretending to be something they are not?? fake??
Someone who was walking hand in hand with...or "one" with the enemy?
Perhaps, it was a woman in your husbands life who is responsible for this past wounding?
But it was actually the enemy working through her to target him because of his GOD GIVEN DESIGN?

Either way it seems that God is showing you that there are wounds that have kept him partially blind to the truth? But through your prayers...God is going to heal those wounded places and bring full restoration!! And as if that is not awesome enough in itself....God takes it a step farther to reveal that where he once was blind...he will not only see but he will have Much Greater level of understanding and spiritual insight!! SO much so, that it will be clearly seen that in this specific area he has been given Godly insight that far surpasses the natural ability!

This is an awesome dream! What an awesome promise you have to hold onto!! God is so Good!!!
Many blessings to you! :D
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

I just read though your dream again after my post...

I just keep hearing the Part of the scripture that talks about the God of this world blinding the minds.....

The spirit of religion....is ancient! Jesus warns about ..many false Christs being preached....

Could it be the spirit of Antichrist? The spirit of religion that seems like Jesus ( the actor who pretended to be jesus but is not? The body...the church at large being old and stale? thinking they have the real deal but the god of this world has sought to deceive and blind the body...so that they accept a false Christ...an anti Christ spirit which is also religious spirit! Who crucified Christ? Like portrayed in the movie...(passion of Christ) THE RELIGIOUS Pharisees etc. they claimed to know the truth but they were blind to THE TRUTH when he was right in front of them. They only knew religion...they could not even see the true JESUS for who he was! Because they held dear what religion taught! Old, ancient, stale religion that has permeated the church t large! But it's was Gods original creation designed to see as he sees! But it has been blinded by a false religious system?
Also, the woman in your dream...could this be the woman from Revelations? Mystery Babylon? The beast? All ties in to the spirit of Antichrist!
Perhaps God is about to bring deep revelation that will be in stark contrast to the religion that has been prevalent! (The eye that could see clearly and is in total contrast to the rest of the body??)

Just some more thoughts! Again, trash all that does not bear witness and keep on praying for your husband becAuse it seems you have been given a promise that he will be given a true revelation of JESUS! Who is the word made manifest!! Awesome!!
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

First thing I thought of is how it is Gods will to heal and how God wants us to see. many times we ask amiss or don't even know what to ask for. The dino seemed to be in pretty bad shape . I have mixed feelings about dinosaurs because sometimes in my dreams they are very viscious....other times they are very good so I've never quite put my fingure on exactely what they represent. I did have a scripture that I was attacted to whenever I had my t-rex dreams and it is this scripture.

Ac 19:9 But when divers were hardened, and believed not, but spake evil of that way before the multitude, he departed from them, and separated the disciples, disputing daily in the school of one Tyrannus.