Reoccuring dream in school without a schedule

Archives for 2013
Blessed2013

Reoccuring dream in school without a schedule

Post by Blessed2013 »

This dream is a reoccurring dream for me. I have had several dreams over the past 5-6 years about walking into high school and college . I was worried that I did not have enough credits to graduate. I was roaming the hallway looking for the office because I did not have my schedule. I know I needed to take a math class but again I did not know all the classes I had to take and I could not find the office to get my schedule. :?:
Blessed2013

Post by Blessed2013 »

I would like some insight as to what the math class could represent , as I stated these dreams about school and the math class have been reoccurring.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Dreams about school and classes usually mean that the Lord is trying to teach you something. Your math class may have to do with your finances. If not finances, it could be that the Lord wants to show you how to solve problems. Hope this helps, SpecialK
Blessed2013

Post by Blessed2013 »

Thank you this is helpful and is sort of a confirmation.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Dear Blessed,

I could be wrong, but what comes to me is your feeling inadequate in understanding something concerning the Lord or not understanding his will (having to keep going back to school), and feeling inadequate or feeling as though you need to earn salvation or grace through works (or some aspect of closeness to the Lord - your not having enough "credits").

Some things are not "adding" up right for you. You are having a hard time, yet strongly desire to understand or know, your position or assignment from the Lord (not finding the "office" (or position) to get your schedule).

Pray about this and I feel confident that the Lord will reveal it to you. :) And, dismiss what does not witness to your spirit. However, I would just like to encourage you... to continue seeking Him, and His grace, but have complete faith in who you are in Him as you live by His loving grace! We cannot earn salvation. He has a plan an purpose for you that you may not see or understand but as you continue to trust in Him and walk in faith; He will lead you where He wants you to be. Do not think you need a position that men praise or respect you for to be a mighty Child of God walking in His perfect will... just keep on looking at and to Him and not so much around for your identify in Him! You can confidently trust your life and guidance to Him, He is faithful and true to see you through, bless you, and guide you Blessed one!! :)

Zechariah 4:6
“This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the Lord of hosts.

Psalm 84:11
For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly.

2 Corinthians 1:
For our boasting is this: the testimony of our conscience that we conducted ourselves in the world in simplicity and Godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom but by the grace of God, and more abundantly toward you.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Blessed2013

Post by Blessed2013 »

Thank you, this is very encouraging and insightful!
danalynn
Bronze Member

Post by danalynn »

I have this dream often lately. No schedule, come to class and have no books, usually a math class. It was interesting to read the comments. So glad to see I am not alone on this one.
"Set the Captives Free"
Blessed2013

Post by Blessed2013 »

The class room dreams caught my attention, I had so many different dreams involving a classroom that I have not had the opportunity to post them all. Thanks to the insight I can figure out what God's saying to me. You are not alone we all have some learning to do on this journey.
Blessed2013

Post by Blessed2013 »

Last night i had another classroom dream, I was in school on my way to class I had my schedule in my hand , I was late to class, when I got to class the room was dark the class may have been watching TV , before I could sit down the teacher (my old supervisor) told me to go to the office because I was late to class she had a binder keeping track of things on me. I went to the office ,the counselor signed a pass for me.
"Blessed and highly favored"