wading in water with small alligators

Archives for 2013
rktheda
Diamond Member

wading in water with small alligators

Post by rktheda »

(My second dream this morning) I put on wading boots and was walking in a room filled with clear knee deep water. I had a shotgun strapped to my right side and I saw two people and one alligator blocking a corridor leading to the interior of the room. I started to walk away and leave the room but I said to myself "I've got a shotgun". I walked up to the alligator and it appeared motionless as several more appeared. They clearly saw me in the water but did not come toward me as they were afraid of the shotgun. EOD

Blessings and Peace in the name of Jesus Christ! Amen!
danalynn
Bronze Member

Post by danalynn »

The first thing I think when reading this is "big mouths". And, shotguns contain bullets which are words that are full of power. Power to destroy the words of the "big mouths".

As soon as I thought about wading what came to mind was, "wade in the water...God's gonna trouble the water." Water being the holy spirit (water) is revealing (clear water) to you that you have authority over the alligators.

Hope this helps. If nothing else than to get you thinking it through. Blessings!
"Set the Captives Free"
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I know the persons in question. I have been waiting for a change of heart but they choose to be small (petty). I pray in the name of Jesus their jaws to be shut like the lions in Daniel's den. I pray they will scatter in seven directions as they see The Lord is with me and blesses all that I do. I pray when they open their mouths to curse me blessings flow out. I pray they will humbled themselves before God and choose good over evil. I pray the corn, wine, and oil be taken from them until they repent. I am taking the shotgun out of the holster because I am not the only one affected by willful malice. I pray The Lord show himself strong in this situation and not allow the worldly to shame us for trying to do good. Let them turn away from this and be blessed, else all that we believe and have said in agreement with the Word of God WILL come upon them quickly. In Jesus name, Amen!

Blessings!
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Greetings Rktheda,

Have you considered that it may be a warning about a situation that could get worse and out of hand? The interior room may be someone's heart and the closer you get with the shotgun the more alligators show up. People can become cold, defensive, and protective when they feel threatened. Perhaps in the alternative, it is a warning not to become provocative in actions or words (moving forward with the shotgun) so that the situation does not grow worse.

Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. 16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. 20 Therefore

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.”

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

I hope this helps. We always have to careful not to give room to the evil, to dare the darts. May any evil darts be voided! God bless you and your family and may He give you wisdom and guidance.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Actually the room is my children's school. We have been openly mocked because we do not celebrate Halloween and opt not to lie to our kids about Santa Claus. As I have said, I have hoped for a change of heart but haven't seen any evidence. In fact it is worse. However, I would rather suffer than sacrifice my children to bow down to them. I do not call them out but it is obvious I make them uncomfortable. You may be right but we continue to be victims instead of victors because we try to handle the situation ourselves. I am willing to let God decide what is right and just. Frankly, I just mind my own business when I am at the school. I only go when I have to. It's that bad.

Blessings!
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

rktheda wrote:Actually the room is my children's school. We have been openly mocked because we do not celebrate Halloween and opt not to lie to our kids about Santa Claus. As I have said, I have hoped for a change of heart but haven't seen any evidence. In fact it is worse. However, I would rather suffer than sacrifice my children to bow down to them. I do not call them out but it is obvious I make them uncomfortable. You may be right but we continue to be victims instead of victors because we try to handle the situation ourselves. I am willing to let God decide what is right and just. Frankly, I just mind my own business when I am at the school. I only go when I have to. It's that bad.

Blessings!
I see, it looks like you left out possibly relevant parts of the dream. 

One of the things that caught my attention about your dream is that I recently had. Here is a quote from my dream log where I just noted the dream on 8/10/13 where I was aware of and warning someone else to watch out for, not to step in the shallow water. I wrote “Be careful of the baby alligators in shallow water (some were just empty skeletons). I knew they were not harmful to me, but I was warning someone else.”

I understand what you are going through. My kids are all in their 20’s now and we did not celebrate Halloween or Santa Claus either. We always went to the church for the fall festival instead. I felt that if I lead my kids to believe in Santa Claus they may grow up thinking Jesus was a mythological character also and if I told them that, they may also discredit my testimony as not truth. My children knew their gifts were because of the Lord’s blessing us, not from a man long dead and gone. To me, Santa Claus has pretty much been glorified like Jesus (bringing gifts to mankind, in a miraculous way but doesn’t even require belief in God, taking any glory from Him, and certainly taking the thankfulness and acknowledgment of our blessings from God – a glorified man who became a spirit who brings “gifts” to man). Nor would I glorify evil at Halloween. I often kept my kids home on days the school had Halloween parties.

It is not always easy to stand with your convictions. Once when my daughter was about 9 or 10, she asked to watch a movie that her friends were watching that was PG13. The movie was about witches (and made them look like good guys) and I said no. Well, not long after that her teacher had the movie on in her class. My daughter went up to the teacher and said my mom said I couldn’t watch that movie. Another child went up to the teacher and said the same thing. She made my daughter and the other student sit in the back of the class with their backs to the class facing the wall while the class watched the movie. I was very angry that the children were subjected, humiliated and the teacher had no business deciding my child could watch a “parental guidance” 13 movie when she was several years younger. I went to the principal about it and the principal agreed, how could she disagree? The teacher later told the class that she was a “witch.” Which I also went to the principal about and she was later fired. She has a right to be a witch, but no right to bring her opposing faith to children. But instead of being rude or confrontational to the principal, I went to the school as a concerned parent and later gained favor with the principal who ended up introducing me to the whole school at a gathering and let me speak briefly about a charity. I ended up being appointed as a liaison for a board and the school, without compromising my convictions. I know this does not always happen but we must keep a Christ-like character despite suffering for faith.

James 1: 2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind...

James 1:19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; 20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

I realize that others have a right to their beliefs and faith but the classroom is no place for that. I did not want my children being taught in faith at (public) school, as there were so many different views and religion, I did not want my children confused by it and felt teaching of faith was the responsibility that came from home… with the character of our faith to be reflected in our lives and actions.

Having said all that, I kept the faith, hope, and concern for others. Let Christ be the judge and keep your heart and spirit right with Him, walk in love and forgiveness, and live by your convictions (but without trying to force it on others) so that you are open to be a Christ-like vessel and mouthpiece for Him, a living example and Ambassador for Christ. This is impossible to do in the “flesh” but in His Spirit all things are possible. Do not let others steal your joy --- if so, you are giving more power to the world than to Him, in the Spirit. You give them power when you let it change you, anger you, and sulk about it.

Romans 5:3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; 4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

They do not have a clue where you are coming from and probably just see you as a dangerous man who may “go off” like some terrorists do. Be careful as not to be a threat to anyone… but instead a blessing, and loving example of the faith you are alleging to them to have. You can’t expect them to live by your convictions but you can pray for them in love and concern for all. Your children could also live in turmoil and/or fear if this gets out of hand. Be angry, but sin not! Nor let anger overcome you. Let Christ reign!

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

I hope this helps! Please pardon the long reply, put it in His hand to handle. We have already won, let Him help you through the struggle and lead you to victory. That victory may be in your overcoming, rather than their changing but still hope and pray.

May God bless you and your family and lead you all in His loving mercy and grace; we receive it to give to give it freely also. 
Last edited by Realisticdreamz on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Before I read any details of your dream I thought, "Small alligator in shallow clear water is less dangerous than big alligators in deep murky water. It is better to rid yourself of them at this level.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

oh, I forgot, the part you left out probably has multiple meanings.

First, it probably relates to the actual school but child's school can also represent = child's play, childishness, elementary and in shallow water, being shallow - not very deep (spiritual) fleshly and inner room, the heart of the matter. Alligators - angry words that bite.

Again, take it to Him and toss what does not witness.
With love in Christ,
Annette

rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

My friends: I know those revelations did not come from your hearts and minds but from the very throne of the most high God. You see, I do not confront them with the Word of God but they are conflicted by their actions that teach children to willfully disobey authority and turn away from the truth. My very presences upsets them. I know it isn't me but close combat of opposing spirits. My prayers are for the children and families at the school that do not know Jesus and perhaps might see Him as a myth because of what they are lead to believe. We don't watch anything that glorifies the enemy and most see me as a antiquated nut. So be it. It is my fervent pray to stand before God on this issue and say I was not perfect but I remembered your commandments and statutes, I taught them to my children and received the late and latter rains that brought the good harvest.

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 5 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
13 Fear the Lord your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name. 14 Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; 15 for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land. 16 Do not put the Lord your God to the test as you did at Massah. 17 Be sure to keep the commands of the Lord your God and the stipulations and decrees he has given you. 18 Do what is right and good in the Lord’s sight, so that it may go well with you and you may go in and take over the good land the Lord promised on oath to your ancestors, 19 thrusting out all your enemies before you, as the Lord said.
Deuteronomy 6: 4-19
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I don't agree with them. I don't see myself as anything more than a voice crying out in the wilderness. I reject the works of the enemy and oppose any label he might attempt to stick me with. I said that is my perception of what they see. I know from which prism they see and it is covered in little light and plenty of darkness. My wife and I will continue to do what is right. We watched an episode of Superbook this morning with Queen Esther. Like her, I opt to do what is needed, not what is necessarily popular or safe. Thank you for your advice and prayers. School begins on Tuesday....

Blessings!
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Wonderful encouraging dream, rktheda. Appears to me you have the interp already. My wee offering relates to this statement..
You see, I do not confront them with the Word of God but they are conflicted by their actions that teach children to willfully disobey authority and turn away from the truth.
Oh, but you do! (confront them with His Word). You do this by choosing to bless and not curse. Further, they are not 'conflicted' by their actions but are convicted by your actions as you set an example before them. Granted, they likely don't grasp this [yet] but you have sown seed which Holy Spirit shall be faithful to water.

Clearly, the shotgun represented The Word. You felt no need to fire/confront directly, as you were walking in knee-deep clear water (i.e. revelation of the big picture). Yes, sometimes dire circumstances require firing that shotgun head-on. But sometimes [most times?] sometimes....the very best sermons are portrayed without words.

Imho, this dream is encouragement and confirmation that you have done that exceptionally well. His Word does not return void. Press in. All together we are but drops in a bucket BUT GOD shall multiply it so that it becomes a flood.

Papa says to you now, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

for your prayerful consideration,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I am speechless and of course exceedingly glad. That is all anyone who serves the Most High God wishes to hear. I will press in and press on.

Blessings my friends for your insight and encouragement. Indeed, we have already won!