The new usher

Archives for 2013
rev_rob_dunham
Bronze Member

The new usher

Post by rev_rob_dunham »

This dream comes after the feeling of discouragement, anger, and confusion that I had last night before bed.

I went to this church as a visitor, an usher approaches me and asked me if I want to be an usher. I replied, yes. At the end of the service the pastor asked me to say the final prayer before church was dismissed.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Ephesians 1:9-10, "9God has now revealed to us his mysterious plan regarding Christ, a plan to fulfill his own good pleasure. 10And this is the plan: At the right time he will bring everything together under the authority of Christ—everything in heaven and on earth. 11Furthermore, because we are united with Christ, we have received an inheritance from God,c for he chose us in advance, and he makes everything work out according to his plan."
Laura3D
Silver Member

Re: The new usher

Post by Laura3D »

rev_rob_dunham wrote:This dream comes after the feeling of discouragement, anger, and confusion that I had last night before bed.
I went to this church as a visitor, an usher approaches me and asked me if I want to be an usher. I replied, yes. At the end of the service the pastor asked me to say the final prayer before church was dismissed.
Sounds like you will usher something into your spiritual life
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Does the topic of the dream parallel the "source" of the negative feelings you had? If so, it appears to be an encouragement, as you are "invited" to be a part of the church, and then "invited" to address the whole congregation.