Dabbing perfume on my wrists

Archives for 2013
Laura3D
Silver Member

Dabbing perfume on my wrists

Post by Laura3D »

A short dream in which I had a bottle of my favorite perfume (PARIS by Paris) and was dabbing it behind my ears and onto my wrists
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

God has anointed your ears to hear. It reminds me of how Ester was anointed, before she was in the presence of the king.

Esther 2:12 (MSG)

12-14 Each girl’s turn came to go in to King Xerxes after she had completed the twelve months of prescribed beauty treatments—six months’ treatment with oil of myrrh followed by six months with perfumes and various cosmetics. When it was time for the girl to go to the king, she was given whatever she wanted to take with her when she left the harem for the king’s quarters. She would go there in the evening; in the morning she would return to a second harem overseen by Shaashgaz, the king’s eunuch in charge of the concubines. She never again went back to the king unless the king took a special liking to her and asked for her by name.
Laura3D
Silver Member

Post by Laura3D »

Thanks SpecialK
does it make any difference that the perfume was being dabbed behind my ears and not on them? What would it mean for the perfume to be PARIS specifically? (the bottle has a red & black cover).

I'm wondering about the wrists too, do you think wrists speak of abilities maybe?
PracticalOne

Post by PracticalOne »

Just some thoughts:

Paris is the city of LOVE.

Wrists, connected to the hand, are anointed with the essence/aroma/anointing of love. Whatever your hands find to do will be done in love.

Your ears are anointed to hear from God in love, hear what others are saying in a spirit of love so as not to be offended by misunderstanding what someone is saying.

What you hear and respond to will all be done in love.

This is what you are capable of, in Christ...hearing and doing in love.

Also, to the degree that you dab it on, or pour it on, will be the degree to which your anointing to love is, in any given situation.

Again, those are just my thoughts.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

I agree with PracticalOne. In your prayer time, I would ask God to tell you what He wants you to hear. Blessings, SpeciaK
Laura3D
Silver Member

Post by Laura3D »

yes these are good insights and I thank you both, PracticalOne and SpecialK
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Placing the "aroma" of His love (Paris) upon you to attract others to Him. Love is the most powerful and attractive evangelical gift we have been given, to share with others on His behalf.

42.2 Corinthians 2:14
But thanks be to God, who always leads us as captives in Christ’s triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere.

43.2 Corinthians 2:15
For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.

44.2 Corinthians 2:16
To the one we are an aroma that brings death; to the other, an aroma that brings life. And who is equal to such a task?