i have a few recurring themes in my drerams...i'm frustrated

Archives for 2013
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

i have a few recurring themes in my drerams...i'm frustrated

Post by thewritingmommy »

for years i dreamed i was in high school. about 5-6 year then one night i graduated. i was so excited. i had cake with a friend because i had finally graduated and i knew it was done. but now, it's college. always college. i feel so defeated. i finally got out of school but i'm back and i don't know what i'm supposed to learn.

additionally i keep dreaming about hospitals and there is almost always an office of some sort at the front of my dwellings. either attached or right next to it, like you walk out of my door and into an office.

another recent theme is my being topless. what is that all about??? i don't even seem to recognize i'm topless for most of a dream and then i do. at first i felt vulnerable and exposed, but now in the dreams i seem to feel fine being topless for the most part.

i just don't understand.
TheWritingMommy
Laura3D
Silver Member

Re: i have a few recurring themes in my drerams...i'm frustr

Post by Laura3D »

thewritingmommy wrote:for years i dreamed i was in high school. about 5-6 year then one night i graduated. i was so excited. i had cake with a friend because i had finally graduated and i knew it was done. but now, it's college. always college. i feel so defeated. i finally got out of school but i'm back and i don't know what i'm supposed to learn.

additionally i keep dreaming about hospitals and there is almost always an office of some sort at the front of my dwellings. either attached or right next to it, like you walk out of my door and into an office.

another recent theme is my being topless. what is that all about??? i don't even seem to recognize i'm topless for most of a dream and then i do. at first i felt vulnerable and exposed, but now in the dreams i seem to feel fine being topless for the most part.

i just don't understand.
Hi thewritingmommy
I don't think there is anything to be upset about. It appears you have graduated to a higher level of learning that's all it's about.
Hospitals can talk to healing in your life or the lives of others, and being topless may speak of you exposing your ability to feed people
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Hahaha LOL great post. I was talking with my pastor about this topic just a couple of weeks ago when he was having recurring dreams of always being in school even though we are in our 40s now. The conclusion we came to is that we are always learning about something that is going on in our lives and that God always has us all on cycles in our lives, ie if you don't pass the tests of God in your life then you will repeat it again sooner or later until you do pass the test as God gives us ample opportunities with Grace. The naked breast in a dream usually denotes you are bearing yourself open or being open to somebody else, ie you are bearing your soul in a given situation to them. Hope this helps... have a great weekend!

in Christ,