Flying on the storm

Archives for 2013
Blessed2013

Flying on the storm

Post by Blessed2013 »

A pretty recent dream from my journal - I dreamed that I was walking down the street and suddenly a storm came I panicked and jumped up when the water hit me I flew up and started flying on top of the storm. I saw 2 other people struggling to get to safety, I was able to help them , but I also saw my daughter across town in trouble , I was concerned that I would not be able to get to her in enough time to help her, I woke up . This is a June 2013 dream
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: Flying on the storm

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Blessed2013 wrote:A pretty recent dream from my journal - I dreamed that I was walking down the street and suddenly a storm came I panicked and jumped up when the water hit me I flew up and started flying on top of the storm. I saw 2 other people struggling to get to safety, I was able to help them , but I also saw my daughter across town in trouble , I was concerned that I would not be able to get to her in enough time to help her, I woke up . This is a June 2013 dream
Hi Blessed,

In the simplest form, the dream is about your rising above the storm (trials of the world) in the Lord and as you do this you are also able to help others rise above it as well. It is likely that in the spirit, you are concerned for your daughter who may be a bit distant to you. Keep interceding for her!

I hope this helps. May God bless you and your family and give you wisdom for helping and interceding for your daughter.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Blessed2013

Post by Blessed2013 »

Thank you for your insight and encouragement.
Blessed2013

Post by Blessed2013 »

Thank you for your insight and encouragement.