The River

Archives for 2013
SpecialK
Diamond Member

The River

Post by SpecialK »

I stood in a river. I heard the sound of waves, and thought of the ocean. The water rose to my ankles, and became deeper. The Glory of God arrived with each wave, and covered me.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Oh, that I would have such a dream.
Loved this dream so much. It's a total sign of refreshing.
Thank you for the imagery.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Thanks! During the dream, I actually heard the sound of the waves!
I was most likely taken up, I have had them frequently. I would pray and ask God to do the same for you. Blessings, SpecialK
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Shalom Specialk! This passage form Romans comes to mind:

Romans 6:4-5

We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life. For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his.

2 Cor. 3:18

And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate[a] the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Thanks for sharing!

Shalom
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
PracticalOne

Post by PracticalOne »

Ezekiel 47:3 And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ankles.

http://biblehub.com/commentaries/ezekiel/47-3.htm
This link has commentaries on what the latter part of the verse could possibly mean.