white puppy givento my daughter eden in midst of storm

Archives for 2013
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

white puppy givento my daughter eden in midst of storm

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

My daughter Eden had a dream she had a white puppy. She thinks it was her half brother Chris and his wife Chastity that gave it to us. ed her dad did not want it.. but it kept following us. She says something bad was going on a storm f some kind... she thinks it was a bull dog or a French bull dog..
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

Read the next post
Last edited by jackiebauerle on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

When I read your dream the following comes to me:

1. Puppy: young, companion
2. white: pure, good
3. Bulldog: Good companion, good with children, Man's best friend
4. Storm: times of trial or struggle, perhaps the father went through with the giver or half brother
5. Half brother gave it: Peace offering, expression of love, wanting to connect with family
6. Dad don't want it: rejection, not ready yet for deeper commitment, concern with his part to play more than the gift and to whom the gift. Questioning intent?
7. Puppy just kept following us around: Love chasing the family down, needing acceptance (on behalf of half brother),

I don't know if there is a strain on relationships here, but the focus of the dream seems to be more on the giver and rejector. The daughter is an innocense mediator here. Puppy represents acceptance, love and companionship, wanting to work it's way in the hearts of the family and father.

Just a thought, if it means anything to you.

God Bless you with many more dreams of his Great Love.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

thanks.. it could be representing the void in her life. She is a beautiful young girl..about 23 who is always home. No friends except online. No suitors. She has college courses but no relationships outside of home. I have been praying God will send her a husband after his heart...