Silly songs from Larry

Archives for 2013
Laura3D
Silver Member

Silly songs from Larry

Post by Laura3D »

Larry the veggietales vegetable thinks this place is silly
Last edited by Laura3D on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Laura3D

I posted a dream about a car yard the other day. I felt in my case it was about ministry leaders.

If that's the case in yours, it would be someone trying to tell you to look like a plain white car, and because you've been test driving it, telling you that that's what you should sign up for.

But you know that you want more colour and you want fast. And maybe top quality.

And I'd personally like to tell you that you don't have to accept the plain white care and you can have the yellow lamborghini.

Wondering if yellow is about love and relationship. Parable of the prodigal is coming to mind. And the whole "tie a yellow ribbon around the tree" thing. Restoration.

I keep feeling "YES". You should have the car you want.

Also feel that you know that. And that you're good at not allowing someone else to tell you that you have to have less than you know you can have.

AND ... I feel the reason there's no insurance on the white car is because that's not what God wants for you. It's what man wants for you.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I want a yellow lamborghini too!!!

You want the top of the line car (anointed and gifted walk), you don't want the plain white boring no insurance car.