Over indulgent

Archives for 2013
Grace
Diamond Member

Over indulgent

Post by Grace »

Again, this dream was much longer but only a portion of it really stood out.

I was at a conference. I believe it was for missionaries. It wasn't a large one. There were representatives from various nations. I was setting up chairs in a room. One man, perhaps Chinese, asked me to pass a packet of biscuits to him. I realized he had missed out on the free breakfast at the hotel we were meeting at. I pointed that out to him so he went to get breakfast.

I heard some men talking and one mentioned a certain person's name and said, "I really like him but I don't like how he indulges himself." He was somehow referring to this man buying the more expensive, better tasting coffee instead of drinking the free coffee served at the Hotel. I also noted the men speaking were from a poorer nation and the one spoken about was from a richer nation.

This man was considered a leader of the conference but somehow this seemingly little thing affected their opinion of him. That bothered me. I then thought I would like some coffee. I went to see if there was any more free coffee available.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Laura3D
Silver Member

Post by Laura3D »

Hi Grace,
This seems to be about someone who perhaps expects a lot or may want to be treated better than others..