bugs called "megamen"

Archives for 2013
Joshua

bugs called "megamen"

Post by Joshua »

there was a house and some particular bugs in a specific area that i felt was my duty to kill

my grandma was in the dream and her head kept popping off and everyone had to put her head back on so she could think and talk again

it got to the point where my aunt would just drop it back on her

it was creepy but funny

as i was killing the bugs i asked some guy that was with me a question about him and he said that the bugs were indeed the "megamen"
Laura3D
Silver Member

Post by Laura3D »

Etymology of word MEGA
before vowels meg-, word-forming element often meaning "large, great," but in precise scientific language "one million" (megaton, megawatt, etc.), from Greek megas "great, large, vast, big, high, tall; mighty, important" (fem. megale), from PIE *meg- "great" (cf. Latin magnus, Old English micel; see mickle)

I see your dream as being about someone who 'blows their top' easily over things that get on their nerves (things that bug you). The cause of this 'lid or top blowing behaviour' are strongholds/strongmen in your life which seem to be generational (grandmother)
A day will come when you will overcome (kill) these behaviours & strongholds in your life and put them to death