Wheelchair

Archives for 2013
Ruth
Diamond Member

Wheelchair

Post by Ruth »

I had a dream about my friend's brother again. His wife was pushing him in a wheelchair and he had a microwave on his lap. Then the dream switches to her pushing him through the house and I see him and his sister sitting at like a kitchen table doing something (don't remember). His sister says, I am going to wake Kathy (wife) up so she can fix him breakfast he didn't want her too. I was thinking in the dream how she sleeps late.

EOD
Laura3D
Silver Member

Post by Laura3D »

Is this man in a wheelchair in real life?
What is the man like?
What's his first name?
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

No, he is not. his first name is Luther and he's a nice guy who is on the security team at church. He has had his up and downs like we all have though.
Laura3D
Silver Member

Post by Laura3D »

Hi Ruth,
Ok.. This has become quite clear, so praise God ...

What Abba is saying here is that a day is coming when you will quite suddenly find yourself moved into a new position or level of spiritual authority. A new dawn & a new day is coming for you Ruth in which God is going to 'wake up' an area of your heart which you are unaware of right now... But when this new level comes to you, it is going to be quick.. one of God's suddenlies. Luther's name seems to have something to do with the new level of authority also.

man = teacher/leader
wheels = spirit
chair = position/authority
Luther = means "soldier of the people"
microwave = fast or instant / suddenly
microwave on lap = the term 'fell into my lap' comes to mind
wife/woman = spiritual area
wife in bedroom = spiritual area of the heart
waking up = coming to a realization
breakfast = dawning of a new day

God bless you - pray on it for confirmation, and He may give you more insight into what 'soldier of the people' may imply
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

Oh my I believe every word. I will pray about this though but already a confirmation.

Thank you