Bedroom

Archived Dreams from 2014
Timtim
Bronze Member

Bedroom

Post by Timtim »

I dreamed that I was in the bedroom when my step daughter came in the room in rage an jumped on me an started bitting me on my chest... An as she was locked on me I was screaming to her mother telling her to get her off of me then I awoke.... Can someone help me with this.....
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Wish I had something for you Tim but I haven't. Hopefully someone will.
Diamond Member

Re: Bedroom

Post by Newbie »

Timtim wrote:I dreamed that I was in the bedroom when my step daughter came in the room in rage an jumped on me an started bitting me on my chest... An as she was locked on me I was screaming to her mother telling her to get her off of me then I awoke.... Can someone help me with this.....
Hello TimTim, this may be a forewarning of a spiritual attack that may come out of nowhere. It may come when you let down your line of defense. You need to guard your heart by putting on spiritual armor. Proverbs 4:23, "Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life."
1 Thessalonians 5:8, "But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

ref John 10:10 the enemy is the one who comes to steal, kill, and destroy. So there is something the enemy wants to do to disrupt your relationships and to keep God from working in your lives. Hope this helps.

in Christ
Timtim
Bronze Member

Post by Timtim »

Thanks you all...
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Biting of a chest is symbolic of wounding one's ability to love and nurture. So, it seems that maybe her attitude is hindering your ability to nurture her or care about her in the manor you want to, and you are hoping that her natural mother can teach her to behave better or understand you better. (which is symbolized and shown in the dream by you yelling to the mother for assistance)
Timtim
Bronze Member

Post by Timtim »

Wow!love that interpretation...continue to let God use you.. Thanks an God bless you...
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Timtim, I'd like to give you another possible way to look at this. (especially if you are currently having any heart issues in waking life).

The stepdaughter represents the anger and rage you carry in you. It bites at your chest and has now locked on, indicating an anger aspect that has progressed. The chest is the heart and the held rage can affect loving and nurturing and can weaken the physical heart.

It's important to look at all actions we perform in dreams. Your reaction to rage locked on to your chest is to scream at her mother. That leads to the question: Do you scream at her mother iwl to alleviate the rage? or, Do you scream at others when in an anger or rage fit?

If all of this is way off, please disregard. If this is on, it's not condemnation, the dreams are for our benefit to help us stop carrying around this junk. There'd also have to be more dreams about the topic to expand further.

A possible exercise would be to re-imagine the dream where you change your action. Go back into it's imagery to the point before you scream. What happens if you stroke your stepdaughter's hair and caress her cheek and tell her, Daddy loves you?
Neci100

Re: Bedroom

Post by Neci100 »

Your bed could also be the marriage bed.

You will have to pray to God for discernment He will help you.

My suggestion...it seems like you love your stepdaughter greatly but that you both have some unresolved issues that can not only place hardship on you and your wife's relationship aka 'marriage bed' but leave you very deeply wounded in the heart from your stepdaughter. You also seem to be allow your wife to take the authority in resolving issues with you and your stepdaughter. You have to change is as soon as possible and correct her with love. Correct but follow it of with Love. It seems that God is warning you about your weakness and where the devil has gained access to attack your heart. You have to pray to God for courage to be a loving Godly man and head of your household. 'You must be a Loving stepfather' sometimes having a balanced life means loving with authority 'not many knows how to do this fearing to cause conflict', but this is how the devil finds a foothold into your life. (You, your wife, and your daughter should try doing things that your daughter like to do together sometimes. Make her the center of attention and not just your wife and your relationship but include your wife with you two). I don't think she feels very loved by you. (Remember hurt people, Hurt People!) I will pray for you all!
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi,

I actually had a very similar dream a few days ago about my step-daughter. I was amazed when I read yours! I didn't post it but I felt it was showing how the enemy is trying to discourage me regarding our relationship. I've been praying for her and that The Lord would mend the relationship. Keep praying for her.

God bless!