Dream about a prophesy that is false.

Archived Dreams from 2014
steadyone
Diamond Member

Dream about a prophesy that is false.

Post by steadyone »

Hello Beloved ones.

Dream

I had gone to a conference and this gal who ministered through music from Australia, Well this gal delivered a prophetic word in real life this past weekend. The word was so profound and unlike anything I had ever heard and I knew it was from the heart of God. I dreamed that I went to where she worked which was in this bar and saloon type pub and people were playing darts and stuff. I tried to find her and when I did, I asked her for a copy of that prophetic word because I wanted to share it with others I knew. She said, sure and found or got a copy of it for me on paper. I was excited. Then the next thing I know I am back at my aunt and uncles place and they are getting ready for a big trip. My aunt is yelling and getting mad like she usually does in real before going anywhere and it is so irritating. Well then my uncle has a huge trailer parked in the yard and putting food and stuff in there for the trip. My uncle is like hey do you want to get out of here for awhile?He had a huge warm smile on his face. I smiled and said yes, but won't Dee (My Aunt)get mad at you? He is like well it does not matter lets sneak off and he smiled again. So I am like sure and we escape from my aunt in his car and then he says as he is driving, “ hey you know that prophetic word you said you heard?” I said, “Yes.” He goes on to show me that the women I heard at the conference got the word out of a magazine and he showed me the word that was written by someone else in this magazine. I was so bummed and upset because I felt it was from the heart of God from the gal who prophesied it. Like it was fresh and new. Then my uncle says, "come on lets eat!" As if to cause me to forget what he just showed me and to have fun. So we went into the restaurant.