My Borther and His son trying to attack me and my home.

Archived Dreams from 2014
steadyone
Diamond Member

My Borther and His son trying to attack me and my home.

Post by steadyone »

Hello dear ones of the most high I have another dream.

Dream

I was living in the country with a lady. My brother and his son where like animals and were trying to get into where I lived. They were crazy in the head and I was fighting them to keep the out of where I was living. Honestly it was like they were wild animals. It was so scary but I knew I had to deal with them so I fought them off.

Now this is a strange dream my brother was murdered in 2005 and I have never met his son.

Any insight would be great!!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello SteadyOne what immediately came to me was Nebuchadnezzar. God humbled Nebuchadnezzar when he got to proud; he believed that his greatness and his glory had came by his own strength.. The king lost his mind and became like a wild beast. And the people were afraid of him, and they drove him out of the city. There he lived in the fields and ate grass like the oxen. And his hair grew like eagle's feathers and his nails grew like claws. For seven years he roamed about in the fields, with a heart like a beast's instead of a man's.

So perhaps your late brother and his son represent pride and it's fruits or offspring that you are fighting to keep out. Why does God resist the proud? God knows the rotten fruit pride will cause in our lives, and He resists us and will continue to resist us until we humble ourselves and confess our pride. Our heavenly Father knows we instantly remove ourselves from a position of victory to a position of defeat the moment we get into pride. So it looks like you are aware of this and that is why you are fighting tooth and nail to keep it out. Words for your prayerful consideration!