2 Dreams

Archived Dreams from 2014
Ruth
Diamond Member

2 Dreams

Post by Ruth »

The first dream was short this women that I use to work with had long nails. She put her baby finder nail through my eye lid but did not puncture my eye. EOD

The second dream I don't remember the people in the dream but there were quadruplets I don't know if they were mine. But somebody was holding one and I said well her I have the other three I picked them up and was showing them. I don't remember any clothing on but a blanket. EOD

Thank You
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

bump
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

Ow.

I would guess your perception of her nails, was that they were impractical and slowed her efficiency, but made her look fancier and might have given her undue respect. Nails were created for practical purposes -- scratching, digging, pulling out slivers. Instead, she was using them for show-- and for attack.

Your eye -- visibility, discernment, clarity... she tried to destroy that with sabotage. I can't say whether she was really herself, or a symbol of that personality and the experiences you had when she was around. But I would guess that you would not have minded if she was off the team ASAP.

Since the first dream was about a woman at work, the second could have been projects that you were given to work on -- quite a bundle at once, and not all put together tidy when they handed them over. Then you didn't mind if someone else took on one of the projects. This could also apply to ministry, home, etc... but babies tend to be things that need a lot of care, attention, and raising up by a facilitator.
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

--