Fight

Archived Dreams from 2014
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Fight

Post by kbasmommy »

Posting this dream for a friend

Had a dream that my old neighbor in GA hated me but never told me. Then it finally came out that she did. She was drunk. I told her I didn't want to fight but she kept on. Then rushed me and I side stepped her and slammed her into a bar. Then I got on top of her and was raining down the blows. Now a guy saw the whole thing Then some other guy came
To the house and me and a friend took off running. He chased us. Finally we got away. Then the two guys found us and said that she was pregnant and possibly loss the baby due to the fight. Then her mom got involved but people told her that her daughter started it and I tried to avoid it.
Please share any thoughts :-) God Bless
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Hello there,

I'm not sure if the dream may be literal in retrospect. Fights signify turbulence or turmoil. It could be related to your relationship with this person. It also may be saying that whatever this turmoil represents, you might be blamed for something really terrible that happens as a result of the fight (some source of turbulence). I would take this one as a warning dream.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

Get some sponsors, and you could start Housewives of Savannah.

In your dream, friends betrayed trust and no one had that protective bond of people who would care for them no matter what.

It's a distressing dream. Are you going through some worries at work or home? The friend might have symbolized others that you trust now to be honest with you.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi I posted this dream for my friend because It worried her and it worried me. I know she was having issues with someone we work so I will share the responses thanks!