Kim Clement tells me to sell the Obama's dog

Archived Dreams from 2014
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Kim Clement tells me to sell the Obama's dog

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

I get a call on my cell from Kim Clement the prophet. I said "I didn't even know you knew who I am" He said "yes I can access you on your site" or something like that. I thought he meant website. The phone is breaking up a little bit but I can still hear what he's saying.
He tells me I need to sell the Obama's dog. I don't remember going to the white house but I think me and the dog went for a ride in the White house helicopter. The dog looked like a Cocker Spaniel and was white and black.
I took the dog into what looked like a bait and tackle outlet and told them I needed to sell the Obama's dog. I also showed them some fish I think. They gave me a check for $6,000 dollars for the dog.
I went back to where I got the call from Kim Clement which was a hotel with a lot of red features. It felt like I was in Canada or something. I was in a large café or restaurant in the Hotel I was at and still much of it was red. I was then talking to my mother on the phone and she told me that she had been in that same hotel before.
Scene changed and I was talking to Kim Clement again and was giving an account of the dog sale. I told him I did in fact sell the dog. He asked me for how much and I told him $6,000 dollars. He was asking if I looked up the value of the dog because the dog was worth much more than that. I woke up confused because he only said sell the dog and I felt like I had done something wrong.
Alien Sojourner
Bronze Member

Post by Alien Sojourner »

This is what I think it means. Kim originally prophesied about Barak Obama and that God had a plan in it all. That he was a blessing. Selling the dog means giving up prophetic loyalty to our president. One way God cleanses a prophet is to tell him about something before it happens. The time in between that prophetic event and when he is spoken to is the prophets time of testing. I believe this because I was also spoken to about this man and that we would not understand what God did until he was out of office. I have waffled over our president, but if I am loyal to the prophetic word. I have to say that Barak Obama is a blessing and that it will become evident after he is out of office. I know this is not a popular thing to say here, but lets be honest; Jesus Christ went almost entirely unrecognized by the people of his day and He said that we would be treated the same way. So it is not that hard for me to consider that Barak Obama would go unrecognized also.
Isaiah 22:23 I will fasten him as a peg in a secure place, And he will become a glorious throne to his father’s house.
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your response. All I know is that I pray for this president.

God bless you, Larry
Joshua

Post by Joshua »

i read some positive sounding Kim Clement prophecies about him a while back

i came around to more empathy ONLY because of those though

he's yet to lower Gas Prices...just talked about it
Diamond Member

Re: Kim Clement tells me to sell the Obama's dog

Post by Newbie »

LarrytheDreamer wrote:I get a call on my cell from Kim Clement the prophet. I said "I didn't even know you knew who I am" He said "yes I can access you on your site" or something like that. I thought he meant website. The phone is breaking up a little bit but I can still hear what he's saying.
He tells me I need to sell the Obama's dog. I don't remember going to the white house but I think me and the dog went for a ride in the White house helicopter. The dog looked like a Cocker Spaniel and was white and black.
I took the dog into what looked like a bait and tackle outlet and told them I needed to sell the Obama's dog. I also showed them some fish I think. They gave me a check for $6,000 dollars for the dog.
I went back to where I got the call from Kim Clement which was a hotel with a lot of red features. It felt like I was in Canada or something. I was in a large café or restaurant in the Hotel I was at and still much of it was red. I was then talking to my mother on the phone and she told me that she had been in that same hotel before.
Scene changed and I was talking to Kim Clement again and was giving an account of the dog sale. I told him I did in fact sell the dog. He asked me for how much and I told him $6,000 dollars. He was asking if I looked up the value of the dog because the dog was worth much more than that. I woke up confused because he only said sell the dog and I felt like I had done something wrong.

Hello Larry after reflecting on this what came to me is that perhaps Obama's dog represents his spiritual advisor Pastor Joel Hunter. Obama's dog is a water dog which is known for retrieving game from water. A dog can represent a watchdog or watchman (prophet or elder). This may be a call to this man of God uplifted in prayer. I do not know much about him, but came across an article that points toward him getting more involved in politics. Brings to mind the passage from Colossians 2:8, "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy (my emphasis, including the philosophy of politics) and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

There is more to this but not sure how to apply it!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Reflecting more on this, in regards to selling the dog, what came to me was the parable of talents from Matthew 25:14–30 in which are impressions of the weight of responsibility that are given and the serious consequences of neglecting to understand and apply His instructions. In the dream you carried out the instruction to sell the dog; upon selling the dog, you were told that you should have looked up the value because the dog was worth a lot more. Upon awakening from your dream you were confused because you had followed the instructions given, Sell the dog!

An additional passage that comes to me is from 2 Kings 13:18-19, "Then he said, "Take the arrows," and the king took them. Elisha told him, "Strike the ground." He struck it three times and stopped.So the man of God was angry with him and said, "You should have struck five or six times, then you would have struck Aram until you would have destroyed it. But now you shall strike Aram only three times."…"

The symbolism behind this passage infers Joash thought he did enough by smiting the ground 3 times. Have you felt that you have falling short on doing something?
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Thank you Newbie....Yes if you only knew. I feel every day that I fall short. I have had many prophetic dreams and feel that Papa wants me to move and to start preaching full-time. I have been in a spiritual fight for like 2 years now and want to follow His will, just trying to work it all out.

Thanks again, Larry