Archived Dreams from 2014
simpleservent
Bronze Member

Table in front of pulpit

Post by simpleservent »

Hello everyone,

Very happy to be here among the body.

My dream:
I came into church dressed in a black business suit with matching handbag and briefcase. I seemed slightly tired and rested my things on a long table in front of the pulpit (normally there is no such table). My pastor then comes up to me and her face is illuminated with a joyful appearance in seeing me and hugs me.
I then proceeded to sit in a row where I normally don't, where to my right side of my seat sits a young lady,her mother next to her and another sister (I don't know them in real life). As I am sitting I get a close-up of the steel part of the seat legs and a piece of wood that was oddly embedded on the floor next to one of the leg.

I take notice that the floor is painted shiny grey (not as real church floor). I found it difficult to rest my feet because the floor was not supportive but too unstable. My leg slipped and struck the young lady. She mumbled sarcastically then began to cry resting her head on her mother. I thought, how sarcastic she reacted towards me. Trying to let her mother know she was strucked by accident, her mother makes excuses saying oh it's because she got struck before by a car.

Then our row of seats turn into bathroom stalls which were all in use. I too was in one. I look far off and an usher is looking my way and I was not going to use the bathroom like the rest so I closed the door because I didn't want anyone in my business. The girl then being upset just caused me to not want to be there so I got up to leave not wanting my pastor to see me. Once outside I felt a huge relief and burden lifted off of me. The Sunday outside was much brighter and a beautiful road was ahead of me as I walked ahead. There was beautiful flowers/garden on side of church and took notice of colorful stained glass windows ( not like that in real life). I continued walking ahead and I was very happy and relief on my way everything was brighter then in the church.
End of dream.

Sorry for long first post. Any thoughts? Thank you.
Lizzy
The Old Testament contains glimpses and promises of the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2, 6:3; Zechariah 4:6 and the Spirit rested on Jesus from His birth (Luke 1:35).