New Job - Beautiful Offices

Archived Dreams from 2014
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Greetings All:

I recently lost my job and not sure if this dream came as a result of job loss being on my mind, however, here is the dream. Any insight would be appreciated.

I dreamed that I was working in the most beautiful office I've ever seen. There were lots of glass in the office, i.e., glass doors, glass tables and there were marble tables and desks. This lady was walking me around, like she was giving me a tour of the office and for some reason, she was holding my hand, very friendly, but I don't know what job was, but I remember seeing my salary which was $83,000/year.

IRL, I don't make that kind of money, so the number is symbolic probably along with the rest of the dream.

Any insight or interpretation would be great.

God Bless,
jdarby2007
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Sorry for the job loss... To me $83000 in the dream means God is bringing you to a new beginning ( 8 ) and your fullness is in Him (3). God has you covered for a great job and He will be with you holding your hand along the way.
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Thanks for the insight into the dream bj, appreciate you, it resonates and what you said agrees with my spirit.

I'm standing in faith, knowing God will provide!!

Thanks again.

Have a nice evening.

Many blessings,
jdarby2007
chenya
Gold Member

Post by chenya »

I agree with bjcollin but will take it one step further to also believe that your new beginning will be bigger than you could ever imagine. Hence the pay being something much larger than you ever imagined or made with your previous job. :D
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Thanks Chenya, I really appreciate the encouragement and dream insight, you're the best!

I'm waiting on the Lord!

Thanks again,
jdarby2007
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Blessing Everyone:

Just want to post this praise report, that the dream below came to pass and the bjcollin and chenya were accurate in their insight and interpretations of the dream. Thank you so much for allowing the Lord to use you in your gifting, very encouraging.

I was offered a position at this office making more money than my previous position. The office is very beautiful with glass doors and marvel like material walls in the main hall.

God bless you much!
jdarby2007
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

)))HOLLA(((GLORY2GOD!

SHALOM & BLESSINGS TO YOU, IN YOUR NEW POSITION. :s20:
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Praise God! Congrats on the new job! Glad to have helped.
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Post by Mary Cherry »

To God be the Glory! Congratulations on your new position!