abandoned baby

Archived Dreams from 2014
TheKingsDaughter
Bronze Member

abandoned baby

Post by TheKingsDaughter »

In Real Life- There's a family at my church, the dad is a deacon. The mom is a public school teacher and the 2 boys are 3rd & 4th grade. The boys were adopted as infants from Germany. I was a leader in Awanas, 3rd and 4th grade Sunday School teacher, and Children's church teacher, at my church. I have know the boys for 4 years now. They have behavior problems. During Sunday School for the last 6 months I observed sign of sexual molestation. I told the Minister of Children.

I had this dream 2 nights ago and it really bothers me. Any revelation or discernment or advice anyone may have would be appreciated.

Dream-
I was in my house, and my mother walks in the front door. She was very alarmed and said to me "there's an abandoned baby in your front yard".I dropped what I was doing and ran out to my front yard. There I saw a toddler (12-18 month old) naked baby in my yard near my house.I ran to pick it up. My mother stopped me by warning me that there were 3 (or 4) gorillas protecting the baby. And I did realize at that point that there was 1 female gorilla and 2 or 3 (I cant remember for sure) male gorillas. The female gorilla being the dominate one. The gorillas were allowing the baby to toddle around but they stayed very close, they were very scary and mean. My neighbors drove their cars in my yard to view this odd scene. And I was worried about my children and pets, since there were gorillas in my yard. So I Went in my house and out the back door and put all my pets up. as I walked to the north end of my front yard there was a couch and a coffee table facing the west. On the couch was The family from my church I mentioned before. I approached the boys first and asked what they were doing here, they stared straight ahead and did not move. I then asked the dad the same question and like the boys no response. So I went to the mom and ask her why they were there and her response was "we are here to over see".
And I woke up.

What did the baby represent? What did the gorillas represent? Why was the family there to oversee? and oversee what? Is God warning me about something going on? I have prayed a lot about this.
Thanks!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

The gorillas are a demon type, to be precise they are what are call power demons. Power demons tend to hang onto its victim and attack. They are usually given license through contamination through ancestral lineage. So in short, this may point towards something in these boys generational lineage; something that has been pass down from generation to generation. I viewed your mother as the Holy Spirit who is making you aware of all that is involved with this matter. I view the baby as a symbol for the boys who have been abandoned IRL by their natural family and it appears that whatever is in their natural family line has been passed on to them; hence the reason for the gorillas guarding them. Now in regards to the family in the dream, what came to me is sitting on the side lines. It appears that instead of the husband playing his position as being the head of the house; he is simply sitting there and not doing anything (being unresponsive). The only one who is truly talking or responding is the mother/wife; which may be indicative of her being in charge. Not sure I believe that in some form she is the female gorilla. This could point towards a Jezebel spirit as well.
Now here is an additional layer for you and one that just came to me as I was writing. The dream could be two-fold meaning that the gorillas could represent the actual family and them succumbing to this spirit type (gorilla). The baby could be symbolic of a ministry type and it appears that whatever this baby may be they are protective over it. The baby is not well taken care of and you see this; however, the Holy Spirit is alerting you to the fact that you need tread cautiously and wisely towards this baby. Meaning that you need to be suited up because they will be a battle when you approach this baby. It appears that there is a need for deliverance in regards to this family. Words for your prayerful thoughts!
TheKingsDaughter
Bronze Member

Post by TheKingsDaughter »

Newbie,
My first impression of the dream was it was a spiritual attack on me,personally. However, after praying about your interpretation I believe you are right. The baby is a ministry of some type at our church. Very interesting... I don't know why God gave me the dream, besides praying for the family. Not too long ago I was earnestly praying for this family and was spiritually attacked. The attacks were in dream form and very awful. So I backed off of praying aNd the dreams/attacks stopped. I think there are some serious strong demons concerning this family.

I did share this dream with the Minister to Children at our church.
Thank you so much!!!
benny

Post by benny »

Hi,

I must admit i think is very wise to be extremely careful when interpreting dreams that could potentially accuse a person of child abuse or something very serious like that. You shared your personal story at the beginning which also influences the intrepretation and even made me think incorrectly about the dream. We should always avoid trying to fit things into situations. In future it may be wise to present the dream by itself so then you can trust the interpretation.

Gorillas in dreams often talk of problems that may be looming or the way we have inappropriately treated or viewed others (gorillas are peaceful and very family oriented, but many people think they are bad or ferocious)

Anyway. the dream is about you. It is your house, your garden and you are the centre of it, the dream is definitely about you.

The dream suggests that you (mother = you or church) perceived this family to have abandoned/neglected the work God had given them to do and perceived them to be like those gorillas, mean and scary. The gorillas were not harming the baby they were protecting it, but the baby had become exposed and naked maybe because of things that had been said about them.

The reason it was such an odd scene is because this should not be going on in your yard and they should not be in your yard either. I would encourage you to reevaluate some of the things you may have perceived and bring your heart before God. It may very well be that you have misjudged somethings and God is trying to warn you that It may cause you problem in the future and open you up to spiritual attack if you step outside of God in this situation

-----------------------------

Nothing to do with the dream. If someone has abused a child they need to be dealt with and stopped. I have given the interpretation based on the dream not on what you said at the beginning.

------------------------------

This sounds like a serious issue feel free to chat if you feel the need.

Blessings

benny
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

no posting about alleged crimes here please. This is not a topic for open discussion as this is a public readable Internet forum. If you truly suspect abuse then please report it to the proper authorities per your states laws. Do not discuss this further here. The current replies will serve as input on the dream. I am locking this topic.

Admin