Baby Trees Dancing??

Archived Dreams from 2014
RevK
Diamond Member

Baby Trees Dancing??

Post by RevK »

Dream:
I saw a huge wide trunked tree with roots that seemed to go deep underground. Some of the thick roots were sticking out of the base of the trunk and there appeared to be baby trees growing between them, loaded with apples and other fruits. Some of the baby trees were swaying back and forth, while others were dancing....
:D Any help with this would be appreciated. Thank you!! :D
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Baby Trees Dancing

Post by Mary Cherry »

Hello RevK, first let me say that I was so excited with my thoughts on your dream!!! I feel that the huge tree is you; a seasoned saint, warrior in the Lord, deeply rooted and grounded in the Lord. You have started to share the wisdom and knowledge that you have obtained through your years of walking with the Lord, with the YOUNG babes in Christ. Because of your influence and leadership, these folks are showing forth the knowledge and freedom that comes with serving the Lord, positive movement and spiritual and emotional liberation. There is also abundance and prosperity. As a result of the seeds that they carry, they may also represent "New Beginnings". Some of the babes are undecided with this walk; sometimes in and sometimes out. But then, there are those who are on a level that they feel joy, happiness and a sense of victory. This is a dream of encouragement! Keep doing what you did! Yes, you are making a difference. Thank God for you.
simpleservent
Bronze Member

Baby Trees Dancing

Post by simpleservent »

Hello Rev. K,

I am much in agreement with what Mary Cherry shared. If your able to remember what kind of tree it may share truth by its kind. Trees present position of great power or lesser power. Trees as you know represent God's people, human reasoning, searching and conclusions about God matters (Gen.3:3). Trees can also represent the Lord Jesus Christ who create does sweeten the bitter things in life and the sorrow of the earth a blessings to the soul.
The smaller trees can be the child of God rooted and grounded in the word. They can be seen as bearing fruit for his glory under leadership. The swaying and dancing could l d represent in rhythmic and in joy.
Their movements is a reaction to influence imparted. Simple minded but bearing fruit ( if fruit appears healthy). People of God are called "trees of righteousness" when restored and again growing. (Is a.61:3 baby trees may be believers. Your discernment as how this may apply will determine what speaks to you. Hope some of this helps. Sound good.
The Old Testament contains glimpses and promises of the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2, 6:3; Zechariah 4:6 and the Spirit rested on Jesus from His birth (Luke 1:35).
simpleservent
Bronze Member

Baby Trees Dancing

Post by simpleservent »

Hello Rev. K,

Deleted doubled post. Sorry.
The Old Testament contains glimpses and promises of the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2, 6:3; Zechariah 4:6 and the Spirit rested on Jesus from His birth (Luke 1:35).