Blind Having Visions

Archived Dreams from 2016
connie
Diamond Member

Blind Having Visions

Post by connie »

Blessings in HIs name,

I had the following dream about 10 days ago. I am seeking additional spirit-led inspirations. Thank you in advance.

I was observing- From a distance, I saw various people, one at a time, who had visions from the Lord. Their images were set in white space (I saw only that person not their surroundings). I knew as I watched their movements that they were going about normal daily business. They were ‘regular’ lay-people; (in that I sensed they were not leaders in organized ministries or publicly known etc.) I saw different races & nationalities. My eye was guided by a ‘camera-like’ focus.

One particular person who had many God-given visions was pointed out. I watched the person walk briskly towards a sofa & sit down. At some point I was told that this person is blind. I was surprised because I had just watched the person walk without stumbling or feeling around for his/her way. The camera panned around and zoomed in on the eyes. The eyes had a light, misty, milky film overtop and were fixed straight ahead. The shot zoomed out & I saw the adult seated on a couch with a child standing beside the adult.

Then the camera zoomed in on the child’s transfixed eyes and after a bit of thought, I concluded the child was in a trance. The camera zoomed in closer & I saw the light milky film on the child’s eyes & concluded he/she was blind and having a vision. One would not know these were blind except for that light film over the eyes. I pondered how does a blind person have (visual/see) visions. How did that work?

In Him, connie
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Blind Having Visions

Post by keilani »

Interesting sis.

Paul was blind when He saw Jesus in that vision on the Damascus road. Heard Kat Kerr say that the thorn in his flesh was the fact that he struggled with blindness (a degree of it in my understanding)...which is why when he made such a big deal when he said that he wrote certain letters with his own hand (Gal 6:11). Because his natural eyesight wasn't perfect, it was a struggle to write and yet, he had more spiritual sight/revelation than those who walked with Jesus during His time on Earth.

I think, even as disciples of Christ, we often lean hard on our natural understanding/reasoning without realizing it.

I wonder if the dream was pointing out the importance of seeing spiritually over seeing naturally/physically since seeing spiritually (ie. visions) enabled them to navigate natural things the way a seeing person would?

And just as an aside, recently had Holy Spirit demonstrate something He was teaching me in an open vision. When He did, He used a white board. A few months ago, He was teaching me about healing and that person was in what looked like a sterile, white room but it was not sterile feeling. Mentioning that since you referred to white space--I personally understand the white space to indicate that HS is demonstrating to me something that He wants me to practice.

The child by the blind adult makes me think of discipling not just our children but those He brings to us whom we would love and father/disciple in the ways of God.

Might be worth watching this vid should He lead you. Ian covers this topic in an interesting way. Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Dear Keilani,

I have attempted to respond a few times but my windows timed out and I lost the posts. You would think I would type my response in a word document after the first loss… :s4:

You provided excellent points. I enjoyed the Ian video link, had a little chuckle that the link is an audio recording without video portion ‘to see’. Thank you for the dream language insight on the ‘white screen/board’ (adding to my library). He has used the ‘white background/screen’ as a way of causing me to focus on the subject at hand and not get lost or distracted by surrounding details.

Just wanted to share a quick summary of the past few days as they relate to your posting: The Lord led me on a path beginning with the video which culminated in a seemingly off-topic teaching that He had me minister & teach to another; specifically in how to discern His voice instead of simply providing His direction as in times past.

Bless you deeply,

Connie
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Lol well I'm glad to hear how things turned out and that the link was helpful. It's always exciting when we get to teach others how to go from a Child being told to a Disciple being led by Him. I have fun doing it with my kids cuz when He tells me to teach them a certain way, He comes along and gives them real life practice.

He is Good :D Shalom to you!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.