saved dude

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

saved dude

Post by spiritledd »

met a gal who played guitar who was pretty and seemed interested in me ...showed her my music equipment and she was impressed ...i saw a house party and a Native American man came and hugged me like an old friend ...his name was Ryan, he danced with me as he hugged me ...saw man outside steal milk from cows, and hide it under sheet in bed of pickup truck in the shade ...went inside again to talk with gal about music, and some gear was stolen ...saw printout of online of transaction that proved who did it ...it was Kevin old friend who played guitar in a band with me ...i told him and his friends to leave they would not get out ...they got weapons out ready to hurt me one put gas mask on ...cant remember how i escaped ...then a priest gave me envelop and it had $5,200 check ...i was so happy ...then a group of gals were praying about feeding folks and i prophesied over one gal, i said... The Lord said... go! go! ...and she received it ...then i saw people in a bike race, then saw 70's red ford pickup loose control and go into skinny dippin hole out of hometown on cedar creek ...i jumped into the water to save dude ...i finally grabbed his hand
LiW
Bronze Member

Re: saved dude

Post by LiW »

Hi, I'm not here to give you an interpretation, because I don't have that gift. Just want to pray that someone with the correct interpretation will provide you with the interpretation soon.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: saved dude

Post by spiritledd »

thanks LiW ...im not in hurry ...i am mostly using site as an open dream journal ...i get so many, not really expecting interps anymore ...if i do thats awesome, if not im totally cool :)