House in living room was shifting

Archived Dreams from 2018
male4christ
Silver Member

House in living room was shifting

Post by male4christ »

I dreamed that I climbed a ladder to get to my house. Kind felt like it was on 2nd floor level. When I starting walking to the front living room it tipped, when I walked to the center it was leveled. When I walked to the end it tipped again kind of like a teeter totter so I hurried to the center to find balance. When I walked again to the edge it became unbalance then I saw water from washing machine gushing out onto floor increasing in quantity so I hurried again to the center to control things and again things got leveled and balanced.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: House in living room was shifting

Post by PastorJKG »

This dream seems self evident. It speaks of the need for balance. Christ must be the center of everything we do. If we seek first His Kingdom and righteousness all the other stuff will fall into place. Even when we are centered on Him, we can still become unbalanced. The Bible says that if any man lacks wisdom, let him ask for it and believe that he receives it. Wisdom is needed to establish well balanced, beneficial priorities. Time management is one of the hardest things for me personally. I have to pray for wisdom for this daily.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
male4christ
Silver Member

Post by male4christ »

Good Tips, Thanks!
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I would like to add that the washing machine symbol spoke to me as well.

In scripture it talks about those who keep their garments clean. I'm not quite sure how that's meant to be done, but it would suggest that this imbalance, or the balance that you strive for, has an affect on how you keep your garments clean.