Selling beer for millions

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Leah

Selling beer for millions

Post by Leah »

Hello. I had this dream last night about a friend who I recently had a falling out with (it was my fault).

My friend and her husband were selling a brand of beer they invented (IRL they do not drink alcohol). I offered to help. I was going to bring some beer to two stores. But before I did that, I saw my friend. She was sitting behind me, behind blinds. I looked at her through the blinds. She said their beer took off and every store bought it. I told her they would be millionaires.

I guess if I tried to figure this out myself, I would assume it means our friendship is now in the past. Any thoughts?
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Selling beer for millions

Post by PastorJKG »

alcohol can speak of influence or a spirit. I think this is about influence. Because of the falling out you've lost your ability to influence the friend. They will come under the influence of worldly voices and seeming prosperity that could cost them their souls. It might be a warning to do all you can to reconcile the relationship if possible for their well being. For your prayerful consideration.
Leah

Post by Leah »

Hi Pastor JKG,

I would be really surprised if something like that happened. My friend is a godly woman. She meditates on God's word day and night. So I don't know what beer could symbolize here. And the fact that at the end of the dream she is behind me, and I have to look through blinds to see her, makes me think the friendship is over. But I hope that's not the case. :(
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

The story I’ve heard is that God gave whomever the recipe for beer. It was a health elixir when people were going through some kind of famine or other period in time when their health was affected. Beer is full of nutrients. The alcohol probably had some sort of remedial benefit as well.

I always imagine the original beer was something more like Guinness rather than Corona but I don’t know.

So it could represent some positive thing.
Leah

Post by Leah »

Thanks Bella. That makes sense, that the beer was a healing elixir. It puts a positive spin on this.
JayD

Post by JayD »

Hi. I did have a thought.

What struck me were the blinds. It may be that there is something hindering your view of your past relationship with your friend. I'll elaborate as I could hear my own past as I heard you admirably defend your friend.

For example, I used to feel inferior to those that were like your friend, thinking they must know more about the things of God and must be more correct than me. I don't anymore. I've grown and learned to trust what God is telling me within my heart (or, at the least, allowing my heart to go) over what others tell me. Now, don't get me wrong, Godly counsel is wise, but we all need to trust what God is telling us and how he is leading us because we humans err and see in part.

I personally don't see a message that the relationship is over. Maybe it just needs a break. God may just leave that decision between the two of you. I think you will know when it is over.