Fire

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
JayD
Platinum Member

Fire

Post by JayD »

I've been praying much for a very difficult situation. More to it, but don't feel comfortable sharing now.

I dreamt that i saw a male on his knees and there was fire in front of him. It was contained to about the size he was in a kneeling position and right in front of him. The flames then engulfed him and basically he was on fire.

I witnessed this from a position behind the male. I had a view of his back. I was not part of the scene, but an observer.

End of dream.
JayD
Platinum Member

Re: Fire

Post by JayD »

No interp, but will say it's how I've been feeling. That if God is asking us to walk through this one, I won't make it. It's too much and asking him to pass this cup from us
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Just some encouragement verses...

Isaiah 43:1-2 But now, this is what the Lord says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. 2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."

Zechariah 13:9 “And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are My people, ’And they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”

James 1:2-4 Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4 And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. ... James 1:12 “Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.”

1 Corinthians 3:10-15

God is asking you to trust Him in the process.

in Christ,
JayD
Platinum Member

Post by JayD »

Thank you BJ. The scriptures help and i will be meditating on them.

Yes, trusting him through it has been lacking because I've been in this situation before and i prayed and it appeared that nearly everything that could go wrong went wrong and it nearly did me in, but it didn't and we made it through. Changed, but through.

I just having an extremely hard time with the idea that he may ask us to drink from that cup again. I keep praying that he doesn't. I'm not at that point that i can say never the less not my will be done. I can't and probably cause i not willing and it will take an act of God for me to utter those words to him. I praying he won't ask it of us again

Thing is Brian, several years ago i had this incredible dream of the Lord and the dream ended with a moat incredible relationship with the Lord, but because of what i was shown prior to that scene after the dream i thought, am i going to go through a very, very difficult time that will eventually lead to that type of relationship with the Lord, something i prayed for, that type of relationship.

Now I'm like I don't even care for that anymore. I just don't want to see the people i love suffer. I give it all up if it meant they can be spared not that he's doing it, but that he'd spare them

I suspect though, that's where he wants us in a sense, our minds off of us and on the hurting world.

Several times with dreams and visions I've felt he was telling me, "If you want that type of relationship with me, you need to enter into my sufferings." Maybe that's not the case with all, but i feel it's been the path he laid out for me.

And i probably make it worse by my lack of faith. I have to trust he wont give us more than we can handle. And i will trade that type of relationship with him if it would spare sufferings for others. No doubt. I can wait for heaven for that

I will be meditating on those scriptures. Been listening to a lot of Joel Oteen too as he's so encouraging and i need that as i have neglected my mental state in that regard

Thanks again!
JayD
Platinum Member

Post by JayD »

My brother told me something too that has helped through these last several years.

He told me he believes we all have our Job moments where the devil says let me at them and watch them curse you. I think my brother is onto something and it has helped me with understanding there are seasons, but if we press through we will see his glory.