An Explosion at my church and a stranger

Archives for 2008
SavannahJoan

An Explosion at my church and a stranger

Post by SavannahJoan »

The dream starts out with me at my church. I am in and out of the kitchen and dining area. We are preparing for a large event and there are lots or people around. As I am going in between the kitchen and dining area, a stranger walks up and places something in my hand and I just keep on going.

I am walking into the sanctuary and when I walk in, I notice that a whole row of pews on the side have been removed. I am going up into the sound booth and realize that I am barefoot, again. I go to try and find my shoes. There are two ladies teasing me about always being barefoot and looking for my shoes.

I get to the front of the church and realize that I am still holding the item the stranger gave me. I try to figure out what it is and it appears to be some sort of cellophane package. I try to open it and it is very difficult to open but I do get it opened and I cannot figure out what is inside. It is like very plyable plastic. It is very soft and plyable and it white. I cannot figure out what it is and go to the dining room and throw it away.

I enter into the sanctuary and more pews have been removed and replaced now with several blue sofas. It is like a very large living room. My Pastor is in a room to the side with another Pastor and they are walking out of that room when an explosion occurs in the dining room. We go to the windows to see what happened and I am wondering if what I threw away was what exploded. Dream ends.

Any thoughts? Thanks!
new creature
Silver Member

Post by new creature »

are you a greeter or an usher?
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I have thoughts on this dream that may be totally opposite of what you are thinking. What if the explosion was something of a spiritual nature. When our hearts are pliable, white, pure they may be ready for a spiritual explosion.

The bare feet. In some countries shoes are taken off before entering church. Also there are often no pews in church. Couches I'm thinking are comfortable. They came in place after you rid yourself of the pliable plastic perhaps explosion.

These are thoughts you can chew on. Spit them out if you like.
SavannahJoan

Post by SavannahJoan »

No, I am not a greeter or an usher, I am a worship leader. I'm thinking that the spiritual explosion could be correct because I got a word from the Lord about a month ago wherein He told me I was going to be released when I attend a conference in about two weeks. I have also been told that barefoot means you are ready to put on something new in the spirit that will accelerate your walking in your calling.

Also, in my dream, my Pastor is speaking with another Pastor who will be speaking at this conference that I am attending. Both my Pastor and this other Pastor are speakers at this conference.

So I am wondering if the release the Lord was speaking of is a spiritual explosion of sorts and maybe He is confirming that word to me.

Thanks for the thoughts. I will continue to pray about this dream