Cat and tiny kittens

Archives for 2008
bigbee
Gold Member

Cat and tiny kittens

Post by bigbee »

I had a brief dream as follows:

I was watching our pet cat and it appeared to have had kittens. I noticed that our cat was carrying all of the kittens insider her mouth (the kittens were very small tiny) Normally cats will grab one kitten at a time and carry them by the neck, but in my dream she had all of them inside her mouth as if to protect them.

My husband tried catching her so we could get the kittens, he finally did and she spit all of the tiny kittens out of her mouth. end of dream

(IRL our cat does not like my husband and she is afraid of him because he teases her a lot.)

Any thoughts on what the dream meant?

Thanks everyone

Bb
Vandon7
Bronze Member

Post by Vandon7 »

hi

just some thoughts:

what is gonna be spit out of that cats mouth... What you don't want to hear what you don't want to see...

' cat got your tounge ', is a statement.

' whats in your cats mouth she protecting it from you both and then spits it out... think metaphorically.

i have a cat for many years, and if i had a dream about this a subtle way of saying .

God bless you and keep your cat safe.
Last edited by Vandon7 on Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigbee
Gold Member

Post by bigbee »

Well, one thing I remember in the dream is that their were a total of 8 tiny kittens in our cats mouth. In the dream we tried catching our cat because we wanted to see the kittens.

I do believe their was a protecting aspect related to this dream. Can anyone shed anything additional based on these new details?

Thanks

Bb
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

New birth(kittens) new beginnings 8. For some reason the kittens in the mouth of the cat were like secrets. Teeth often stand for wisdom.
This feels like it has the peace of God on it.
Mat 11:19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Look, a glutton and a winebibber, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!' But wisdom is justified by her children."*
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
bigbee
Gold Member

Post by bigbee »

Oh, what should i do, i not sure this one is very clear for me to understand?
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

I will pray for more specifics. I think I am on to something. I was hoping it would spark something in others.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
bigbee
Gold Member

Post by bigbee »

Thank You William, I am pondering this too.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Bb,
As always consider w/prayer:
I was watching our pet cat and it appeared to have had kittens. I noticed that our cat was carrying all of the kittens insider her mouth (the kittens were very small tiny) Normally cats will grab one kitten at a time and carry them by the neck, but in my dream she had all of them inside her mouth as if to protect them.
I think pet is key here. I see the cat representing someone you love and cherish. This person may be highly gifted in the Holy Spirit. It appears that she may have birthed some children. Perhaps she has a small group in discipleship.
My husband tried catching her so we could get the kittens, he finally did and she spit all of the tiny kittens out of her mouth. end of dream
Not sure you husband is representing himself. I'm feeling like he is representing a pastor or person in high leadership. This person is trying to take over the other's "kittens" that she birthed. If/when the confortation comes she will surrender.

I feel like it is a call to stand in the gap.

Bless you much,
Joy
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Do you guys have a daughter?
bigbee
Gold Member

Post by bigbee »

Hi Joy! To answer your question William, yes I have 2 daughters. As I recall more detail at the end of the dream after our cat spit out the kittens, my husband called for my daughter to come get them. Could our pet represent my daughter in the dream?

Thank you both for helping me!
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

I think that your daughter has some things to spit out. Which means there may be some things she is protecting, but needs to talk about. Probably the daughter who came to get the kittens. You might consider it has to do with her and your husbands relationship.
I hope that helps.
William
bigbee
Gold Member

Post by bigbee »

Yes, this helps very much. Thank you William & Joy!