Myself in an XRAY...

Archives for 2008
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Myself in an XRAY...

Post by PurestPlace »

Weird one...kinda.

I saw myself in an xray. I saw in each breast a bean shaped, black spot and heard....cancerous.
Both spots were identically placed and shaped.

Could this be something "generational" that The Lord is trying to bring to light for some more healing and deliverance?

Thanks for Holy Spirit Insight :)

PurestPlace
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Was looking at it both ways sis...
Does this run in your family?

Also thinking about the functions of the breast. To give milk, feed the babies. Wondering if this could also represent a dream for the church.? Seeing there is a little dark spot in the milk or word...wondering if the word is being tainted but its hidden..hard to see?? But still deadly if not caught in time..???

Just my thoughts..
Love you sis..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
bigbee
Gold Member

Post by bigbee »

I have had several of the exact type of x-ray dreams over the past 10 years. Each time it is a call to pray for that specific area of your body so that an affliction does NOT occur. This is God's way of showing us things so we can pray and change the outcome or revealing the enemies attack on our bodies. Hope this helps.

Bb