downloading blue prints?

Archives for 2007
grace_full1
Diamond Member

downloading blue prints?

Post by grace_full1 »

On our church retreat this weekend I had a most unusual vision.

I went into my cabin for some "alone time" and was lying on my bed part praying/ part napping and suddenly I felt someone squeez my hand and I opened my eyes to the most unusual vision I saw tons of blueprints for a space ship(s) flashing one after another like on a computer screen. At first I thought it was numerous ships then upon thinking about it more realized it might have been numerous parts of the ship...cargo bay, control room/command center etc. It was like the plans for the ship were being downloaded (very rapidly) As I looked at them I thought that looks like the "Enterprise" (from Star Trek)

Now considering I have seen the show but I"m not by any means a "trek-y"...*grin* at first I just dismissed it...but I have this "feeling" it means something...(and I"m not sure if it scares or excites me)
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Gracefull1
Did you feel like the blue prints were being downloaded to you?

Prayerfully consider:
The Holy Spirit has put in you the blueprints for a ministry that will move to new heights of the Spirit, to levels that you need a space ship to reach.

Please discard anything that doesn't witness to you.

Blessings,
Joy
grace_full1
Diamond Member

Post by grace_full1 »

Yeah I did feel like they were being downloaded into my brain...

Thanks for your insight.

Betsy
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Neat vision. That would be a "Trekie", like me. :D The starship Enterprise was an exploration ship. The key phrase of her mission statement and the show was also one of seeking, which ended in "to boldly go where no one has gone before".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starship_Enterprise

in Christ,
yeshuas_beloved
Bronze Member

Post by yeshuas_beloved »

Right before reading your dream on this site, I was reading an article on different streams of thought within Christianity. There is one stream which is called "Blueprint." I didn't get to study it in-depth, but the author said many groups with "Blueprint" theology would include IHOP, Calvary Chapel, etc.

I often hear many prophets speak of God releasing blueprints, and He sometimes speaks to me this way during prayer/prophetic journaling. I believe this is a very beautiful and special visitation from the LORD. I believe the "Enterprise" vision represents how God is preparing His Bride for His Second Coming. It is much like the chariot vision Ezekiel had in Ezekiel 10. All parts must fit into place to create a church that moves according to His will! Each part of the Body of Christ must be built up and knit together so that it may work together in sync.

I would encourage you to continue to seek the LORD about this vision and ask Him how you fit into His Master Blueprint! We all have a part to play!

Blessings,
Yeshua's Beloved <><
t_vest
Platinum Member

Post by t_vest »

I work with blueprints every day and I don't know how much you
may know about them but I will say that they are complete
diagrams of the way a customer wants a product. They also
are very exact on measurments, and what can go into the product.
They are in essence a map,an instruction sheet, and a guide
to how the manufactor has to make the product.
anything that does not follow the blueprint is not correct and
can not be used.

I guess what I would like you to think about is maybe God is giving you instructions or inlightment on certian issues, jobs or annointings. Hope this helps
~Marti26.
Gold Member

Post by ~Marti26. »

Everytime I read this I keep thinkiing that it was called Star Trek "The Next Generation". I don't know if that will mean anything to you but I thought I'd judt put it here for your consideration.

~Marti26.
He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:22