My Mother in a Nursing Home

Archives for 2008
Robosec
Silver Member

My Mother in a Nursing Home

Post by Robosec »

I had a dream that my mother was living alone in a nursing home. She was not very happy there, but was too proud to complain. I dreamed that she was not being cared for very well there because, although she could walk, they were not taking her for a walk everyday. I felt that it was important that she walk every day and so I started to visit her everyday and take her for walks.

IRL my mother is in very good health and only in her late 60's and lives with my father.
I started a music ministry to seniors and have been bringing a full service to three senior facilities once a month.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Is your nursing home ministry a daily ministry or an only on Sunday ministry? It seems that this dream speaks to your ministry and that you are the one standing in the gap for these eldely when nobody else is. Are you being led to make it more of a daily or full time ministry instead of a once a month ministry? Could be that God is leading you in that direction of spending more time. God Bless you in your ministry.

in Christ,
Robosec
Silver Member

Post by Robosec »

Whoa, you took me in a direction that I wasn't expecting to go...I have been thinking of a way for a long time to expand the ministry so that I could mentor other groups in hopes of spreading what we do to reach the greater number of seniors. Sounds like God is asking me to pray more and do more for this ministry.

Thanks so much for the insight. God bless you!
I started a music ministry to seniors and have been bringing a full service to three senior facilities once a month.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Cool, glad to help. Also as I posted in your other dream, I think that this dream and the other dream about the blood of Jesus are related to each other.

http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=42476

in Christ,