Showering.

Archives for 2008
hisbeauty4ashes

Showering.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes »

Blessings and greetings dear ones.

Dream,

I went into this little shower house and took a shower only it was me but not me it was like the church in me if that makes sense. So I the church went into this shower and I turned on the water and as the shower washed over me more and more dirt kept coming out. I kept standing there watching this dirt keep coming out of my pours and I thought wow there is more in there then I had thought. I thought to myself as I am watching this shower that seemed like it was bringing more dirt up and out of the body it was like it was never going to end. Then finally all the dirt stopped coming out and just clear water washed over the body. Then I was to go to another house shower room. I go to this other house shower room and this house shower room was very clean the walls and the shower itself. I think it was like the ultimate cleanser shower and so I go inside and I watch it wash over my body only it was the church body and I see crystal clear water wash over me, no spots of dirt or anything came out of my body and I smiled, and I just stayed in there under the shower as it consumed by body in warmth and it felt so refreshing to me.

Blessings'
Jeanie
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Jeanie,
Consider with prayer:
What I am seeing in the dream is that becoming clean and holy begins in each one of us first before it comes to the church corporately. As we individually repent and ask Jesus to shower us with mercy and grace we are able to go to the next place in Him where that we are covered with pure clean water of the Word and Spirit.

Long story short, it all begins with the church, person by person to repent and ask to be cleansed by the Lord Jesus and then we can function more corporately.

Blessings,
Joy
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

I see the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. He can't fill you if you have "dirt" taking up spaces in your spirit. He cleanses you of all unrighteousness so He can make more room for Himself.

Awesome!!!! I hope my church experiences this!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

YES! I believe the church is in a period of purification. I think we are all about to be very shocked by the amount of "dirt" that is starting to be exposed -in ourselves and in people we have admired. :shock: All of us. And it starts from the top down.

This is going to be very hard on people who are upset by the thought of "exposing dirty laundry" :oops: or who put themselves in charge of God's P.R. by presenting a good image to the world. They will be saying, "Oh my goodness! What will people think?"
How thrilling it is to me that you saw the church cleansed and "baptised" again!
:D :D :D
...that I might know Him...