Dream of /warehouse/shed

Archives for 2008
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Dream of /warehouse/shed

Post by LadyinChrist »

for those that may have read my dream before I am bumping this up because I had some .......

added afterthoughts: Now that I think of it more, my dream may have not been a trailer. It may have been a building, like warehouse/ shed that I saw, then I was inside. It was made of aluminum on the outside and was slightly rectangular in shape with a triangular roof that came to a tip, not a flat roof.
It didn't look like a home someone would live in more of a storehouse of some sort.

I remember being in it and upset that my whole room had been rearranged and changed by someone. I saw a bunk bed. As I was looking at the bottom bed, and I remember thinking "why doesn't it have the side rails (the top bunk did), and why is it so narrow? (like it was half as wide as it should be)?"

I hope there is an interp to this dream as it has been on my mind a lot.

Lady
Last edited by LadyinChrist on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tytenisha
Silver Member

Post by Tytenisha »

Hi Ladyinchrist,

Just some thoughts...

Are you in a period of transition or change in your life and maybe a little fearful or uncomfortable about it?

please disregard if this is off...

Blessings
Tytenisha
Great faith is the product of great fights!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Yes there has been a lot of transition and change with my family.

Thanks for asking.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

bumping up....
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

I see the afterthoughts, but where did your dream go?
or is it just me that can't find it?
Jesus is the Saviour
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Shine....I edited my dream to put in my added thoughts, corrections and memories of the dream.

Lady
shine
Diamond Member

Re: Dream of /warehouse/shed

Post by shine »

LadyinChrist wrote:"why doesn't it have the side rails (the top bunk did), and why is it so narrow? (like it was half as wide as it should be)?"

Lady
Why is it so narrow . . .
that makes me think that perhaps this is a ship - ok sounds far fetched doesn't it?
Jesus is the Saviour
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Why is it so narrow . . .
that makes me think that perhaps this is a ship - ok sounds far fetched doesn't it?
I don't know why the bottom bunk was so narrow, it could have been broken???
I don't believe someone could sleep on it.

I'm not sure if it was a ship inside. I didn't recognize it as a ship at all just a place. A place I've never been before. I do remember also the warehouse/shed had a fence around it. When I was outside of it, I didn't see a door, just the plain aluminum type walled structure, then I ended up in it.

As I was looking at the bunkbed, I was standing. There was no one on the beds.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

LadyinChrist,

The word storehouse, barn etc could represent finances. The bunkbed could represent someone close to you. Not sure if your thinking about co-signing for someone or someone co-signing for you for some type of loan.

Hope this helps
Truth Seeker
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Thanks truthseeker, nope I haven't thought of co-signing or getting a loan at all. I have never had a loan before, but I do have good credit. I don't think I would be in a position to think of a loan, or co-signing at this time, because I'm not working.

Thankyou for the insight on finances and bunkbed being someone close to me.

****In real life....I don't own a bunkbed.***** Son sometime looks at the bunkbed in the store and wishes he had one. But I tell him there is no need for a bunkbed when it is just him. He tells me I can sleep on one, and him the other. :)
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

We are going to cub scout camp this weekend. Today I called and asked one of the leaders about the place we would be sleeping in, a tent or what? I was told it was a huge pavillion with 48 bunk beds. I think this is what I saw in my dream.

Now I wonder what the rest of the dream means...oh boy....this is so funny or not so funny???
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Hi Lady!!!!!I was just thinking about you today before I even read your post.

The aluminum siding is rust proof shielding or cover. The roof top that comes to a tip I believe is representing the capping of a particular prayer or an answer to a particular prayer. As you know already I am sure that roof tops is representing a place of prayer. The roof top comes to a tip so the Lord is giving you a particular tip. I believe you said it was three sides coming to a tip. That could possibly mean three conformations or a threefold agreement such as such as the meaning of the trinity. This I believe is also showing you that your house is covered by the Lord.

Possibly you are viewing two aspects of rest. In one rest you are viewing a higher elevation or more positive or edifing way to rest in your thinking. While looking at the higher place of rest you can see that you are protected from falling which gives you the average or comfortable measure of rest. Now looking or thinking about the different aspect and looking at the lower place to rest mentally is to see there is no protection and possibly feeling so narrow that you don't have any room to make a mistake of moving as you will fall.

The Storage Shed makes sense to me as in one sense I believe the Lord wants you the Store your rest in the higher place of rest but at the same time wants you to Shed your rest in the lower place of rest.

I believe the Lord is simply saying, I will give you rest and protection when you stay elevated in me. Don't think that the Lord will give you less or half of what you desire and so don't worry about making any mistakes that will cause you to fall. You are worthy of his grace even during times of mistakes so don't worry about falling because his grace is the rail that will stabilize you. You will find comfort and protection when you set your eyes on the higher place of rest as you rest in Him.

Love In Him
Mona
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Thought this was interesting after explaining the roof top. Here is a similiar and much more advanced symbology.

http://biblewheel.com/
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.