someone papered over the closet

Archives for 2008
Charys
Diamond Member

someone papered over the closet

Post by Charys »

I had company and I suddenly realized that I had forgotten to put on a shirt. I went to my bedroom but my closet wasn't there. There were some hooks on the wall with a few clothes on them but where my closet should be there was only flowered wallpaper. I started feeling the wall for any weaknesses then I punched through and started pulling wallpaper off. I was proud of myself because I knew there should be a closet there, but when I peeled away the paper instead of a clothes closet there was a huge bookcase full of very old leather-bound books covered with dust and cobwebs. Some of them seemed to be law books.

This dream seemed especially real. In the dream I looked at the clock and it was past 9:30. I was upset because I wanted to go to a meeting at 9:30 and now it was too late. Then IRL I got out of bed to get dressed and when I looked at the clock I realized it was actually only about 8:24.

I've been reading in Kings this week about Hilkiah the priest finding the old Torah in the run-down temple. Connection? When he and some other dudes went to consult the Lord on behalf of the king, the prophetess Hulda basicly told them it was too late for the reform Josiah brought about, but destruction would be postponed until after his death.
...that I might know Him...