Pastor Scott Thomas and A Hat

Archives for 2008
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Pastor Scott Thomas and A Hat

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Hi ,

I was in a prayer/prophetic chatroom last night and someon felt led to pray for me and someone else for a mentor in the prophetic.
Somebody to mentor me in the things of the prophetic.

I had this dream this morning waking up:I was in a room with Pastor Scott Thomas and either his wife (Cindy IRL) or it was Paula White. I remember I had books with me and knew he was getting ready to teach and I was very excited. I had this awkward (i think Black) hat that I was wearing and it didnt fit right . It was annoying. When I would try to make face contact with pastorThe hat would be in the way. I do remember complimenting either his wife or Paula on how beautiful she was..I also remeber just ignoring the hat and continue doing what I was doing.
The End

IRL I have always enjoyed Paula White and Pastor Scott thomas teachings. Especially his, He is very wise! There was a short time period when we moved we were traveling over an hour and half to attend his church, .But we eventually found a local church. I hated not going anymore, but was very hard to be able to get involved because of distance.

So , Does anyone have any insight?Not sure about if the hat is an detourant or not?

Thankyou Cindy
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Anybody? Especially the hat thing?
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

I think that the hat is a wrong idea about covering. It keeps the people you want to help you from recognizing you.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."