Pastor

Archives for 2008
SEER
Gold Member

Pastor

Post by SEER »

On last night I had a dream of listening to my Pastor speak and what he was talking about jewels. I became quite interest and wanted to follow along in the bible but I didn't know where he was teaching from in the bible. So afterwards I was in a conversation with his wife over the phone and I told her that I wanted to know where Pastor was teaching from. She gave him the phone and he instructed me to turn to Phillipians 3 and for some reason I could not find Phillipians 3 in my bible anywhere. I searched and searched and became embarrassed because he was waiting on the phone. After being so frustrated I just hung up the phone.

Then the dream switch and I was sitting in my Pastor's kitchen with some other individuals. When one young man began to insult the Pastor and made a statement about revealing the truth. Then all of a sudden the Pastor opened his kitchen cabinet and began to explain to me about some vodka he had from a church in another state who believed in drinking vodka. I recall seeing the bottle and it had the church name written on it and some of the vodka had been drunk. The name on the vodka stood out too SYRUS/CYRUS????
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Did you read Phillipians 3 to see if the Lord had a Word for you?
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
SEER
Gold Member

Post by SEER »

Yes I read Phillipians 3 and this was where Paul was speaking about basically not boasting in flesh. And continue to press toward the mark and watch for dogs.
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Dont know where the text went? Hopefully you get this! Here is info on King Cyrus and Cyrus cylinder.

Hope this helps.
Cindy

http://www.bible-prophecy.net/articles/a2pws.htm
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.