Raccoons?

Archives for 2008
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Raccoons?

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

I had dream this afternoon , shortly after falling asleep:

I was in back seat going down road at night that was or reminded me of my childhood street that I lived on . I then noticed a raccoon and then saw its baby taggling along. I tried to get a good look at baby but never got to see its face. Then a few feet behind there was the father raccoon. Next while in car still, It is my husband driving he hands me my set of keys , he took off the ignition key(IRL he has done this, he doesnt like holding bulky keys)But in dream H e was doing it to annoy me and I said stop playing games with me. My oldest daughter was in back seat with me and she agreed with me. I said oh you see it too, Im not the ony one?

Scene change. I am in restraunt paying for a pizza bill from my husband? I look at bill and it says $59.and change. I remember thinking that is awfully high for 3 pizzas. I look up at Menu with prices. It says in big bold lettering PIZZA $ 5.00 . Last I remeber I was getting ready to question the bill.

I have no idea where to go with this dream. I am going through personal family problems right now.
Cindy
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Anybody? I have some ideas about 2nd part but was hoping to get some kind of confirmation.'

Thanks, Cindy
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Cindy,

Raccoons in my dreams before have signified nightime mischief makers. Is there somebody or two somebodies causing you and your family grief who likes the night life and making trouble because of it? It is a high price to pay. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Thankyou Brian,

I've never dreamt of racoons , so this would be a first. Too high of a price is a confirmation! I have been suspicious of somebody but thought the enemy is behind it. So I have not been sure and want to be careful. I just am not sure about mischief makers at night ? Can you explain what that might means or give example?
Appreciate your time!
Cindy
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

For example, in the dream I had I was rubbing cheek to cheek with a fury raccoon. I could feel the soft fur in the dream, it was a neat feeling in a dream and then waking up I could feel the fur rubbing on my cheek as well. At any rate, my sister-in-law was living with us at the time and she was a night creature staying out until all hours of the night and that caused her and us all sorts of trouble because of her habits and who she tried to bring home at times. The other intrepretation people often get for raccoons are bandits due to their masks on their face. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Yes, It did. Both parts od the raccon the night part and mask part.
I appreciate your example! thankyou :D

Cindy