People drowning and floating

Archives for 2008
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

People drowning and floating

Post by LadyinChrist »

Dream last night ...

It was dark out, like it was night time. I couldn't see very well, but enough to see what I saw. I saw many people drowning. Just as I saw one drowning I would look at another area and see others drowning. Also I saw others floating as like dead, only face up, on the water.

Lady
louisemlc48
Silver Member

Post by louisemlc48 »

Your dream represents death and destruction and lost souls. Anytime you see dead people in a dream and you know they are dead it represents lost souls. Clearly "death".

We need to pray for more souls to come into God's kingdom. The harvest is ready the laborers are few. Who will go? Will you? Many more souls are going to hell because they are not saved. We need to witness to people where ever they are.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi LadyinChrist,

Consider with Prayer:
It was dark out, like it was night time. I couldn't see very well, but enough to see what I saw.
The darkness may indicate that a season of darkness will be coming to some people. I'm not prophesying gloom and doom but we know that even this hour there are many in darkness with out Jesus.
I saw many people drowning. Just as I saw one drowning I would look at another area and see others drowning. Also I saw others floating as like dead, only face up, on the water.
What I find interesting is they are face up, perhaps looking toward Heaven and Jesus. The drowning may represent a dying to self in the Holy Spirit/water and life to Jesus Christ.

Also sometimes death can mean the end of a thing/situation/circumstance pertaining to any thing happening in your life.

Blessings,
Joy
galena
Silver Member

Post by galena »

Lady in Christ -

please pray about this interp -

You are uncertain about what is happening around you. You are seeing people struggling and losing the struggle (the ones drowing) , while others have resined themselves without a struggle. (as like dead, face up)
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Reported last night on Fox news. On the night of the 16th an Indian ship blew up another ship they thought were pirates. Reported last night that the ship blown up was a cargo ship of Ti's (Tialand men not pirates). The man in my dream floating face up looked Ti.
It was reported that one man floated to safety. 1 out of 14 lived.

I really need to pay attention to my dreams...this was a dream to pray immediately.

I was shocked when I heard the news report last night and I came here to see if this dream was the same night and it was.

Lady
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

I believe this dream is a warning about the day of the Lord. It very much resembles the Flood of Noah. He was a man ready for the day.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."