Gasoline, Service Stations, Hometown, and The Lake....

Archives for 2008
new creature
Silver Member

Gasoline, Service Stations, Hometown, and The Lake....

Post by new creature »

Several dreams over the period of two or three years. All (but one) take place in my hometown which is surrounded by lakes. Gasoline seems to be a focus of the dream to an extent...as I need some and it seems hard to find....stores (convenience type stores) are nearly empty, and sometimes completely empty. One or two people in the store. No traffic on roadway....and seems like I'm headed to the Lake. But something is up with the lake. Ominous. Kinda like bombs are on the way. I'm not fearful or frantic.

One of these dreams is NOT my hometown, but in Alaska (I lived there a few years back). In the dream, I have a map and am checking out the highways...trying to get somewhere. Gas stations in this one too. Some reason...I'm seeing hwy 7 and hwy 40 (not actually hwy's in AK.). I think I'm headed into or out of the mtns. Can't recall. No lakes in this one.

I know these are pretty obscure, but any help would be terrific!

New Creature
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Gas stations--fuel--fuel can be defined as an energy source or nourishment/food

I'm thinking since gas stations are "hard to find" it may be a warning to pay attention to your fuel (WORD) level

Hwy--road you're traveling on/ a journey
7-- rest--JOURNEY OF REST in Him even through trials(ie. psalm 23)
40--(10--trials; 4--pertaining to the world)--worldly trials--trials in the world you may face--THIS ROAD MAYBE Filled with trials

Since I don't know all the details, I'm thinking it's a warning to you to stay Full on the Word so that you can endure the road ahead. Seems like your obedience to being full of the Word can determine which HWY you travel on
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
For Him Only
Bronze Member

Post by For Him Only »

I agree with Keilani.

Gas stations and hard to find, meaning places where you need to get fuel (power for ministry) and the hard to find may be that you have been searching for a place you feel fed and filled with fresh power from on high.

The lake possibly being a place of revelation but knowing there may be attack on the way to getting that revelation. Also, the fact that you know you are surrounded by lakes to me said, you are surrounded by revelation but you don't have the power to do what you are called to do.

I thought the number 7 spoke of completion (like something being completed that needed to be, possibly from the same time period when you lived in Alaska), and the number 40 speaking of completion again, like a completed rule or something generational that has come to an end.

Even the convenience stores being empty speaking of a lack of food and supply for what you need on your journey.

Anyhow, hope it helps. Toss what doesn't.
Blessings!
new creature
Silver Member

Post by new creature »

Firstly, let me say thanks to both of you. I bear witness with both interpretations as they go hand in hand.

The Holy Spririt ministered to me from both of your posts. In a big way. I am in a church that has challanged me to a great degree. And when I say that, let me add it is a wonderful church!!! And they are going places in the Lord, but it is a step back from where I've been as far as the emphasis on the WORD. I'm what some would call, Word of Faith (in a true sense like Hagin Sr.) and am in, by direction of the Holy Spirit, a "denominational" church. So, they have come forward by tremendous leaps! But I am looking for gas. And in this time, I've also grown tremendously in widsom and understanding.

We are again in transition, as my husbands job is moving us out of state (this happens every three or so years). And the days and plans that lie ahead are yet to be seen. I appreciate so much your willingness to post your thoughts. It means so much to me!

I had another dream last night that was so funny. I know it too is spiritual. Please check it out....as it has to do with lots of white socks....

New Creature!