Quick Vision

Archives for 2008
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Quick Vision

Post by Truth Seeker »

I was driving down a street. I made a last second decision to turn around at an opening that was just ahead.

I turned in the opening and waited until the cars past by on the opposite site of the road and then I made the U turn.

Once I made the U turn, I became very sleepy (uncontrollable) I remember my eyes closing and me struggling to keep them open.

After my eyes finally opened I realized I was sitting in my lounge chair at home.

This seemed very real unlike most of my dreams and other visions.

Not sure if me just coming off a 3 day fast had anything to do with it. That evening I just ate my first meal since ending the fast.
Truth Seeker
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Well at least you weren't driving having a sleeping vision of your ez chair. hehehe That would be a bit on the dangerous side of things. Is there a U-turn or repentence that is needing to be made in some area of your life?

in Christ,
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

You're too Funny Bj.

My wife and I had a rough yesterday evening; we were discussing something concerning our marriage that was very important and like me with my stubborn, not liking to finish the tough conversations type of person mess things up.

Pray for me, when I get off work I will be going home asking my wife for forgiveness.

Thanks Bj
Truth Seeker
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Sleepiness--prayerlessness. Jesus told Peter, "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"

May He give you victory through His Spirit over ur flesh (that in u which would rather do our own thing!). That--subjecting everything to Him and His Spirit--was what got my husband and I over the same hurdle you are facing!

Matt 26:41

flesh (in Gk)-

-4) the flesh, denotes mere human nature, the earthly nature of man apart from divine influence, and therefore prone to sin and opposed to God

weak--some definitions according to Greek meaning
unable to achieve anything great
destitute in power among men
sluggish in doing right

Be blessed and full to overflowing with His love and grace!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

praying for you.

in Christ,
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Truth seeker

I believe the Lord gave me a word for you and your wife

I believe he wants you take communion first thing in the morning together Bless it and break it then give it to each other like ones do when they wed with the cake. and of course Pray together

given in obedience
with Love
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Thanks everyone,

It's good to know I have an extended family who loves me because I really don't have too many friends. I'm one that is okay being alone most of the time. I appreciate you'll so much, this branch (Tehillah Ministries) of Zion is very special.

Naveah, I'll get what I need to have communion with my wife.

I'll bless the name of the Lord always, His praises will continuely be in my mouth, I'll dance in His presence, I'll sing praises unto Him, I'll give Him all the praise, all the glory and all the honor

Amen

Gods Servent
Truth Seeker
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I was driving down a street. I made a last second decision to turn around at an opening that was just ahead.
I turned in the opening and waited until the cars past by on the opposite site of the road and then I made the U turn.

Once I made the U turn, I became very sleepy (uncontrollable) I remember my eyes closing and me struggling to keep them open.

After my eyes finally opened I realized I was sitting in my lounge chair at home.
If I am reading this correctly you were awake in the chair, the vision began and then the sleepiness overcame you. Visions usually don't need as much interpretation as a dream with many symbols. Visions can be straight to the point. I believe the Lord is saying you are approaching things the wrong way, going down the wrong road. Turn and wait for the other obstacles to clear and go back as you do you will enter into the rest of the Lord Jesus.
This seemed very real unlike most of my dreams and other visions.

Open eye visions (which this sounds like to me) are actually there, you are seeing in the Spirit Rhelm so it is real.
Not sure if me just coming off a 3 day fast had anything to do with it. That evening I just ate my first meal since ending the fast.
Probably had plenty to do with it. The Lord sees the fast and honors you with gifts and you learn to listen and see more about and from Jesus during a fast. My aunt who was a preacher's wife and is now 85 years old says the most spiritual times she's had is when she was fasting. I believe her :wink: Not because she says so, even though that would be sufficient for me, but because I've been there.

Blessings to you,
Joy