Wart Man

Archives for 2009
PraiseHim

Wart Man

Post by PraiseHim »

I would first like to say that I am glad to see that other people dream like I do. This dream takes place outside and one of my girlfriends which is separted from her husband IRL is constructing something i am not sure what. the husband is present in the dream. My friend goes to get food and comes back with three differnet things but not enough for everyone. They were like oh well they can buy food when they get paid. Im thinking in the dream that is crazy. Then a man with warts all over his body walks up to me and we shake hands. He then touches me in an unwelcome manner. I am so upset by this I chase him around the yard until i catch him with sticks in my hand. The odd part is that I am speaking in tongues while this is happening. I am seeking insight because lately almost every dream i am speaking in tongues. I would appreciate any opinions.
Apply your heart to instruction and your ears to words of knowledge.
Proverbs 23:12
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

I used to have dreams of the type speaking in tongues, and would wake up my wife speaking in tongues very strongly. Sounds like your in the middle of a battle. Fight the good fight.
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

It sounds like a frog who wants you to make him a prince.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."