Vision on the wall?

Archives for 2009
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Vision on the wall?

Post by WaitingforHim »

I am on a bed or something and I am praying I think ...
I look up at the wall and see a what appeared to be a "vision".
It appeared like a square tv screen would on the wall. It was in full color and the picture was moving. It wasn't a tv, but looked like one. I thought I was seeing things so I tried to blink and look back and it was still there.

I said to myself, this really is a full color vision from the Lord. So then I started focussing in on the picture so as to understand what the picture was and to understand what the Lord was saying to me. I can't remember the picture or what the vision was. It seems that the content was not what the interpretation is about?

Anyway, I remember thinking that this was really an open eyed vision because no matter where I looked, when I looked back it was still there on the wall just like a tv screen and it was just as real.

IRL, I have prayed for open eyed visions that were as real as looking at one of my children or something in front of me. I have had open eye visions but they were more like impressions. For instance one time I was praying for a person and I had my eyes open and it was as if I could see the image of an angel standing in back of them with its wings wrapped around the couple. But it wasn't clear like you would see the people, it wasn't vibrant or realistic ...more like an impression or a faint picture. Anyway, I have heard people talk about having visions that were like seeing a movie screen play...and I have always asked the Lord for them. Though when I had this dream it had been a while since I prayed for one..

THAnks
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

You didn't ask for specific content, you asked for stronger vision. Seems to me like the Lord answered it. Praying for you, increase her vision Lord. Increase the clarity and strength of the visions. Also speak to her of Yourself Lord. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

That is really neat BJ..thank you.
God Bless you and thank you for your prayers.
Your a blessing.
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

WFH

I agree with what BJ wrote....ask and it shall be given!!
John 15:7
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will
ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.

It happens lots of times when we are seeking the
least for the gift and just focussing on the Giver.

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God.........and I know
you do that. He never forgets the desires in our
hearts and sometimes I find He saves those special
requests so HE can have the oppurtunity to let us
know how much HE LOVES us!

Blessings and Love
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thanks Carolyn.
When BJ wrote this:
You didn't ask for specific content, you asked for stronger vision.
It really spoke to me because I am usually not specific in content..I am usually just seeking HIS FACE and all that He is...hahahha..
But the one thing I did ask for when I was at His feet was for some of these visions...
He never forgets the desires in our
hearts and sometimes I find He saves those special
requests so HE can have the oppurtunity to let us
know how much HE LOVES us!
I just love how He loves us! And you are so right sis...He does save things for special moments ..little surprises!
Lately, its like my heart is being re-ignited for Him...I find myself trying to take a shower and suddenly being overwhelmed by His love..ahhahahah..I make it out of the shower and to my room where I am prostrate for a good time...Just sobbing in His presence...Its in those times that I can't seem to even think of any desires...because just being in His presence is enough...hahaha..
God is so good.

Thank you for your sweetness.
I love you so much.
Hugs.
WFH
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

xo

love u 2 hon!!
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......