Lost little boy w/ blue eyes

Archives for 2009
NOTW
Diamond Member

Lost little boy w/ blue eyes

Post by NOTW »

I was on my way to church and it was night but the scene kept switching from night to day. I saw a lost boy on the road and I asked him if he wanted a ride and what he was doing. He said that he wanted to see this beautiful house down the road so he walked.

I asked him if he wanted me to take him home and he said yes. When he got into the car I asked him where he lived and he said this way (which is the same direction as my church - south). So we start driving and he is admiring all the houses on the side of the road and I kept saying is that your house? Is that your house? He would say no like in a tone that was daydreamy like. Finally I stopped the car and looked him in the eyes and said, "what is your address, what is your phone number?" He stared at me kinda like he didn't know but he was about 7 or 8 and should have known this information.

As I was looking at him, I noticed that his eyes were blue but they were foggy and it reminds me of how he has been acting. Kinda out of it. So, I decided to take him with me to chuch and he could be a part of TeamKids at my church and hopefully his mom is out looking for him.

Please let me know if you have any interps for this one. Thanks!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
page4of3
Silver Member

Post by page4of3 »

These verses came to my mind instantly when you relaten your dream
John 14:1-3 wrote:Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.
I Corinthians 14:20 wrote:Brothers, do not be children in your thinking. Be infants in evil, but in your thinking be mature.
To me the child in someone who is spiritually young, and his foggy additude and vision show to me that he doesn't have perfect sight/understanding in God. He's in wonder about all of the houses, but you are taking him to his father's house, which God reveals to you by your final destination (the church).
I was excited when I heard this because it looks to me that you are going to instruct and teach someone who's open to hearing about God, even if they are still young and don't see with perfect sight.

I don't know about the night/day switches, except to say that you should always be prepared and it might take a longer period of time than just one day.

I hope this is what your heart feels about this dream too, because it's exciting when someone is show God and they repent and are set on a destination toward their father's home (church). If it doesn't speak to you then I pray that you will hear your interpretation clearly and correctly soon.
God bless,
page4of3
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

That is an awesome interp. I do co-teach at church in a program called TeamKids and I help w/ grades 3rd-6th. We've been emphasising to the children about hearing from God and what may happen. Pictures in your head or words or dreams, etc. Last night we turned the lights off and put some soaking music on and asked them to focus on Jesus and ask Jesus to give them a picture. The other teacher and I went around each one of them and prayed over them. At the end of everything there was a lot of weeping (some were experiencing the loss of loved ones) and everyone had a picture they shared. It was an awesome experience for me and for them! I pray that this experience will draw them closer to the Lord.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

I've got to share this too...

I've been trying to take time out w/ my 5 year old son to read in the Bible and explain what I'm reading and then pray over him regarding what we've read.

So...I was reading Luke 9:1-5 to him...
When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, and he sent them out to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick. He told them: "Take nothing for the journey-no staff, no bag, no bread, no money, no extra tunic. Whatever house you enter, stay there until you leave that town. If people do not welcome you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave their town, as a testimony against them."

I was explaining to my 5 yr old that Jesus gave us authority to heal the sick and preach his Word. So in our prayer time, I asked God to anoint his hands for healing and for preaching the Gospel. Well, he was very excited about this. A few weeks later, I heard him in church praying to God and saying, "Give me the power to heal the sick." Of course, he doesn't understand the idea about giving the honor and glory to God but he is craving what Jesus has told us.

It was awesome and it made me smile! :)
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

The first thing i thought of when i saw title of this was my son Ben. Then after i read the dream it really sounded like him. :shock:
I dont confess Autsim over him but at the sound of it the little boy in this dream reminded me of the autistic.
Im probbably off here but let me ask u this. Have u been thinking of Ben or praying for him lately? Its oK if u havent but if u have it COULD have a little something ot do with the dream....
In any rate... the boy sounded autistic.
I hope this helps some.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Jewels, that was the first thing that I thought of when reflecting on his behavior. But since I've never been around a boy who was autistic I didn't want to put it out there and anyone be offended by it. The boy had blond hair w/ blue eyes and his face was a little chubby.

To answer your question...I haven't prayed for him recently and I saw your post calling all seasoned intercessors and I'm in no way seasoned in that area so I didn't post a prayer for him but he has been on my mind. I KNOW that God is going to heal him and I feel that he needs to be delivered from these evil spirits that have gripped him and by faith they are to be cast out. Now as you recall, in Mark:
Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit; 18 And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth F29 him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not. 19 He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me. 20 And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming. 21 And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child. 22 And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us. 23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. 24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. 25 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him. 26 And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead. 27 But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose. 28 And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out? 29 And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

I believe this is the situation here b/c many have prayed and for spirits to be gone but it will take much prayer and I believe that you may need to search for any unbelief in your household too (I'm not stating yourself but maybe your other children or husband, etc.) Please don't take offense, I just know that God heals and He is not shorthanded.

This is off John G. Lakes website:
What We Believe About Divine Healing
1. We believe that Divine Healing is the right and responsibility of every Christian.

2. We believe that any hindrance to the healing of any Christian is not of God.

3. We believe that God is not our problem, but rather that He is our Help.

4. We believe that any hindrance to healing is on the part of the enemy.

5. We believe that any sickness or disease can be overcome by any Christian if the Christian will exercise faith and Kingdom authority.

6. We believe that the enemy is not a serious hindrance and can be overcome by any Christian using the available tools and weapons provided by God.

7. We believe that the enemy can only be truly defeated by spiritual weapons and not by carnal/natural weapons devised by man.

8. We believe that Christians and Non-Christians WITHOUT FAITH FOR HEALING, can be healed when Christians exercise Kingdom authority.

9. We believe that all sickness and disease is a work of the enemy and is to be defeated whenever and wherever they are encountered.

10. We believe that the name of Jesus and faith in that Name can bring healing to anyone, anywhere at anytime.

Jam 5:15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Do u think the boy may be Ben and God is showing u something about whats going on? As i belive the key to the dreams lies wheith in the dreamer.
The boy sounded like Ben as he has blonde hair but Bens eyes are green/ They were blue...but Ed says they changed.......
Ben is better. Much better. I am being helped by a ministry in california who calls me at regular scheduled intervals and we pray as the Lord leads... Its deliverence minsitry. Sence we begane in Aug i have seen improvemnts in Ben. He understands more.... and seems more coherant. Hes even watching tv more and just seems more ' there'. Those awful fits are though not 100% gone are far less and much less severe. .....
If i could get Ed to pray with one of the counselors at Aslans Place it would help but hes not budging. He loves Ben but just doesnt seem on the same page with me on this course though he permits it. I cant change where hes at only pray that God will deal with him directly. But i refuse to alow that to hinder my faith .
If the dream is about Ben it reminds me of his emergence from this autsitic state. Ben seesm to me to be comming out of it... but still somewhat stuck... though not as tightly. It could show people what they need to pray about. The boy understood somethings in the dream and even showed prefrences and thinking. He was just a little confused,.
Only you really know if this is about him. It may not be. I dont want to confuse or cover up what may be the real interp As for the scripture u used i have belived for awile now that boy had what we would call autism to day and i do belive that the deaf and dumb spirt is behind it. I have had dreams whwere two unclean spirits were working together to harass me.
The time with Aslans Place is dealign now with any and all legal ground the enemy has held onto. It deals with generational curses and sin. Ben a nd me have benifitted and have really been blessed and loved on by God through this.I have had Ben anointed with oil by the church and i keep prayer requests up here and at other sites..... By now Ben shoudl be on a number of intercessory list
Thanks for ur reply.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Jewels, I can't say that it was Ben for sure - I can say that I had a feeling that this boy was autistic but I shook it off since I've never been around it and didn't want to presume anything. So, I do believe God was showing me that he is autistic and since I do not know anyone that is autistic maybe it could be for Ben. I'm just going to pray right now in case it is for a call to intercession for him.

Oh, Lord...purge any unclean thing from me. I repent from anything deceitful or prideful or any sin that would hinder you hearing my prayers and petitions. Lord, I bow down before your thrown and ask that you show us how to heal Ben. Increase our faith Lord b/c we do not want to be a hinderance in your healing power. Increase our authority on Earth and in the heavenlies to break the chains from Ben. You tell us in your Word to declare your glory. Well, right now WE DECLARE YOUR GLORY THROUGH THE HEALING OF BEN!!! Whose name means "son of my right hand". We know that you made him and that you put a purpose in him and that your purpose will be made known to the multitudes. And in your own words Jesus we pray in agreement that Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him. We bind any unknown evil spirit that is in him and we loose his tongue to praise the Lord and to give glory to God! We declare in Jesus name that Ben is a righteous son of God and by Kingdom Authority that is held w/in us we declare that autism has no right to remain and Ben is free in the Name of Jesus and Jesus' blood shall cover him and protect him for all of his days. Lord you spoke that word virtue over me, and I pray that this virtue from you come out and touch Ben so that he can be healed of all infirmaty. I speak Liberty - Liberty - Liberty - Freedom - Freedom - Release - Release in the name of Jesus. I bind the spirits that are unlawfully oppressing him and I send these spirits to Jesus for judgement. Now the body of Ben WILL be HEALED in Jesus name. And thou shalt come from his mouth PRAISE GOD FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL THINGS HE HAS DONE!!!!!!! IN THE NAME OF JESUS IT HAS BEEN DECLARED AND DECREED AND WILL BE DONE IN JESUS NAME AND THE BLOOD THAT COVERS ME AND THAT HAS GIVEN ME KINGDOM AUTHORITY DECLARED BY THE KING HIMSELF! PRAISE GOD!!! PRAISE GOD!!! GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST~ LET YOUR GLORY PASS BY US ~ Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. Let these words be read to him and let him find comfort in the Lord's Help!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I agree!
By the way Bens middle name is Roy..which means " king:.. :D