what time is it?

Archives for 2009
claudiau
Silver Member

what time is it?

Post by claudiau »

In a dream I had in 2006 people were sitting around asking what time it is,because people are always saying these are the last days,the spirit of God in me in the dream begin to say this is the time of deception, This is the time when people call evil,good and good evil.Isaiah 5:20
claudiau
Last edited by claudiau on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

These scriptures came to mind -

Mat 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven,* but My Father only.
Mar 13:32 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Blessings and Love
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Bridge

Post by Bridge »

Hi yes in the last days there will be many things that will come about:

2 Timothy 3
Godlessness in the Last Days
1But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,

2 Peter 3:3-4 (New American Standard Bible)

The Coming Day of the Lord
3Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4and saying, Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation."

Acts 2:17 (New International Version)

17" 'In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.

And the Lord shall reveal all that is needed the these last days to all who seek Him with thier whole heart, He shall be found. Amen
Psalms 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one man sharpens another.