Found the Ark Dream 1/25/09

Archives for 2009
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

In this dream I was a servant to somebody like an ambassador on a large cruise liner ship. In this cruise liner, there were ambassadors from every country on the earth and we are all on
a science voyage of exploration. We were searching for the lost ark of the covenant. One of the science teams of one of the ambassadors had found the ark in his country and his team
was studying it. They had produced a scientific report on their findings which was a secret classified report. They were distributing the report amongst the ambassadors to the countries
which were allowed to read the report, and not letting anybody else read it due to security concerns. The report happened to come to me to give it to my ambassador (not USA but some
other country in central america), but there was some concern as to whether or not he/I was cleared to read the report or not. I was extremely curious about the contents of the report, so while I was waiting I secretly started reading the report before giving it to either my ambassador or back to the security officer which gave me the report in the first place. The report basically contained a list of all items no matter how small that they had found in the
cave where the ark of the covenant had been discovered at. In the section I was reading it was a botanists report which contained a list of animal dna samples and of seeds that were found in containers in the cave along with the ark. Of the list of animals I do not remember any except for the last two on the list which were horse and giraffe, but the list of seeds was
extensive. Most of the names of seeds were in their latin or scientific names, and some were followed by their common names. I noticed grapes and olive and cotton and several other types
of seeds all common to the middle east/mediterrean area. I thought to myself "that makes sense since it was found in that area to have seeds common to that area". After I closed the report
I noticed that the security officer came back and said it was finally determined that I did not have access to the report after all, so I camly took a pen and placed an X and my initials on my countries flag on the front cover sheet of the report and handed it back
to the security officer. while handing the report back, I noticed that several countries had checked that they had read the report and several countries had X'd that they had not read
the report. One of the X's I noticed was the middle eastern muslim countries which were a group of contries like Syria and Iraq and other middle east countries. Later on I was to be part of a scientific expedition exploring part of the cave behind the ark, while on the ship the ambassador from the finding country was giving an oral report to his fellow cleared ambasadors.
I remember seeing him stand up and start the report and he said his experience on entering the cave was that whenever he entered the cave he could not stop giving praises to God. He could not stop himself from saying phrases like blessed be the name of the Lord or Glory to God, except the phrases were all in Hebrew instead of English. He then proceeded to talk about the cave and the archeological find and how not to pass the ark... The scene now switched and I was in one of two tunnels with some men, and we were passing behind the ark. We ended up falling off a small cliff into a lower cave filled with extremely sharp amber colored crystals. When we stood up and started walking on the crystals, the crystals were eating through our shoes and into the flesh on our feet and legs and working its way up like acid. I could hear the others screams and my own painful screams as I started to try to get out of the crystals to a ledge on the other side of the cave.
Somehow I knew I had been eaten at least up to the waist and that my team was dead and I was going to die as well. *end of dream*

When I awoke I asked the Lord on the meaning of the dream and all I got so far was that I was paying too much attention to details and not enough attention to the bigger picture. I felt that the ark (presence of the Lord) and praise to the Lord was the bigger picture and not all the seeds and other small things in and around the cave. All I got on this dream, any help appreciated.

in Christ,
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

BJ,

As I read this dream, what stood out to me was praising God upon entering the cave.

It seems to me that praise is the entrance to the Ark.

jeff
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

BJ

I agree with what you said here, therein lies the key for the church/ministry at large -
I was paying too much attention to details and not enough attention to the bigger picture. I felt that the ark (presence of the Lord) and praise to the Lord was the bigger picture and not all the seeds and other small things in and around the cave.
I have some other things to share and will be back!

Blessings and Love
Carolyn
Last edited by HisBlood on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
page4of3
Silver Member

Post by page4of3 »

Just thought I would share this part that I saw:
Gensesis 6:18-22 wrote:But I will establish my covenant with you, and you shall come into the ark, you, your sons, your wife, and your sons' wives with you. And of every living thing of all flesh, you shall bring two of every sort into the ark to keep them alive with you. They shall be male and female. Of the birds according to their kinds, and of the animals according to their kinds, of every creeping thing of the ground, according to its kind, two of every sort shall come in to you to keep them alive. Also take with you every sort of food that is eaten, and store it up. It shall serve as food for you and for them. Noah did this; he did all that God commanded him.
I Peter 3:20 wrote:because they formerly did not obey, when God's patience waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through water.
bjcollin wrote:...and how not to pass the ark...
bjcollin wrote:...I was ... with some men, and we were passing behind the ark...
I just keep feeling like obedience is important (at least in the second part) and you were "with" men who did not listen to the instructions correctly as how not to pass the ark. I think that it's part of the story, but obviously not the whole picutre as you need though. I hope this speaks to you.
God bless,
page4of3
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Page4of3,

Thank you for the thoughts.. The ark in the dream was the ark of the covenant, not noah's ark. however right before bed time the story I read to the kids was noah's ark, that might have some bearing on the dream.

Jeff/Carolyn/Jen,

Thank you for the insights. One of the things I determined myself to do this past weekend when I was blind due to a recurrent corneal erosion episode was to praise the lord anyway despite the pain and the blindness. While I was at that Pastors retreat and mini-conference this weekend I poured myself into the worship eventhough I was at my worst in the blindness. We do need a lot more simpler approach to the Lord, as it is His presence we are seeking in our lives and in our churches. I will keep praying on it and I am looking forward to yalls further input on it. Thank you.

in Christ,
page4of3
Silver Member

Post by page4of3 »

Sigh.... Sorry about that I glared over a little when I read the words "ark of the covenant." and just read "Ark. I make mistakes often so sorry for the accidental misinformation.

Just a question, do you think there is anything parralleling the words of the report to the Word of God, to the ambassadors of the report to ambassadors of the word? Some countries have access to the word, but choose not to read, others haven't been given the word, while others have enjoyed the information. You were given the word, but the country was not. Just asking if you feel if it coorelates or not.
God bless,
page4of3
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Now there's an idea. I had not thought of that with this dream. I had been pondering last week on a Cindy Jacobs prophecy I received last year about asking the Lord for the nations and wondering how the Lord would bring it to pass or what my part in it is. My wife and I currently do missions in Mexico and the Carribbean area and we would definately like to do more of that in central america as well. We also have been praying about our other ministries that we have a part in as well. Even the Apostle Paul and Apostle Peter had dreams about what countries to take the Gospel to in their time. I will pray more about it and see if there is a bit of that here in this dream as well. Thank you.

in Christ,
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

((BJ))

I wanted to bring these things up and now I have some time.
I believe this is a message for the body, moreso than just
on a personal level. Excellent dream by the way!

Hbr 9:1 Then indeed, even the first covenant had ordinances of divine service and the earthly sanctuary.
Hbr 9:2 For a tabernacle was prepared: the first part, in which was the lampstand, the table, and the showbread, which is called the sanctuary;
Hbr 9:3 and behind the second veil, the part of the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of All, had the golden censer and the ark of the
covenant overlaid on all sides with gold, in which were the golden pot that had the manna, Aaron's rod that budded, and the tablets of the covenant;
Hbr 9:5 and above it were the cherubim of glory overshadowing the mercy seat. Of these things we cannot now speak in detail.
Hbr 9:6 Now when these things had been thus prepared, the priests always went into the first part of the tabernacle, performing [the services].
Hbr 9:7 But into the second part the high priest [went] alone once a year, not without blood, which he offered for himself and [for] the people's sins [committed] in ignorance;
Hbr 9:8 the Holy Spirit indicating this, that the way into the Holiest of All was not yet made manifest while the first tabernacle was still standing.
Hbr 9:9 It [was] symbolic for the present time in which both gifts and sacrifices are offered which cannot make him who performed the service perfect in regard to the conscience--..........
Hbr 9:24 For Christ has not ENTERED the holy places made with hands, [which are] copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us....

I am thinking about how you wound up in another tunnel and so did others and the walked on the crystals and were in great pain. Could this speak of the works we get so caught up in instead of focussing on the finished work of the Cross. The legs are what we use to walk and go to certain places, our work in essence! Having our feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Are we trying to walk it out in our own strength? Crystals can be a counterfeit of a real stone, something that is not real. Type and shadow, in otherwords?

Do we really have a true revelation of the finished work of the Cross?
Who was allowed to come into the Holy of Holies in the OT? The High
Priest, right? Now, since Jesus became the Blood sacrifice, we have
the right to come into that place ourselves. Not by anything we do in regards to working our way in there, but by the Blood He shed for us. We can come BOLDLY into the throneroom. BOLDLY, because we know who we are in Christ, the finished work of the Cross is in our hearts.

Hebrews is one unending book/letter! It gives us all the keys and
revelation in this and that the ark of the covenant is in our hearts.

Jude 24 will keep you from veering or getting lost in another tunnel.

I will be back..............hafta feed my family!

Blessings and Love
Carolyn

Be Transformed......
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I got pretty much the same as Carolyn..
It really struck me because I received something from the Lord for the body of Christ last week and I shared it with those in my realm. But it was basically a call to the Bride to come back to making HIS PRESENCE our pursuit...to stop the business and making the Kingdom all about business and ministry and leaving His presence out of things. To stop striving within ourselves and come back to His feet. He is calling for a BRIDE who is so inlove with her Groom..not just a service worker, but a bride...A fiery passionate bride...I got a picture in my mind of a marriage that seems to be full of love but when one of the spouses gets overly involved in their careers or jobs they tend to forget about being in the "presence" of the other spouse..and even though they love them and they think they are doing part of their vows by taking care of the family etc, they are really neglecting the most important part of the marriage, the intimacy with each other..their love waxes cold and they begin to drift apart..the passion dies and they no longer are really excited anymore. I just hear the Lord saying to His bride that He doesn't want her to just love Him, but He wants her to be passionate about Him...Taking the time to be in His presence and making Him her pursuit.

Love this dream
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

Do we really have a true revelation of the finished work of the Cross?
Who was allowed to come into the Holy of Holies in the OT? The High
Priest, right? Now, since Jesus became the Blood sacrifice, we have
the right to come into that place ourselves. Not by anything we do in regards to working our way in there, but by the Blood He shed for us. We can come BOLDLY into the throneroom. BOLDLY, because we know who we are in Christ, the finished work of the Cross is in our hearts
this is it.. right here..
this is what I had just shouting at me about this dream..
all day.. Carolyn you said it so well!
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Amen, I agree with WFH and Carolyn

The Ark of the Covenant is symbolic for His presence (the Holy Spirit) that we carry with us and in us wherever we go. Everytime I see or hear something about the Ark of the Covenant it leaps within me....His presence is awesome!!!!
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Isn't it so amazing to get excited about the things of GOD
and te be in agreement with His Word???

I wanted to add the strong's breakdown of the implements
in the Ark.

Ark - 2787 - kebotos -
1) a wooden chest or box
2) in the NT the ark of the covenant, in the temple at Jerusalem
3) of Noah's vessel built in the form of an ark

Covenant - 1242 - Diatheke - Testament -
1) a disposition, arrangement, of any sort, which one wishes to be valid, the last disposition which one makes of his earthly possessions after his death, a testament or will
2) a compact, a covenant, a testament
a) God's covenant with Noah, etc.

Hebrews 9 : 4 -
Hbr 9:4 which had the golden censer and the ark of the covenant overlaid on all sides with gold, in which were the golden pot that had the manna, Aaron's rod that budded, and the tablets of the covenant;
Manna - 3131 - manna = "what is it"
1) the food that nourished the Israelites for forty years in the wilderness
2) of the manna was kept in the ark of the covenant
3) symbolically, that which is kept in the heavenly temple for the food of angels and the blessed.
Rev 2:17 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives [it]." '
Jesus also refers to Himself as manna....breaking of bread!

Rod - 4464 - rhabdos -
1) a staff, a walking stick, a twig, rod, branch
2) a rod with which one is beaten
3) a staff
a) as used on a journey, or to lean upon, or by shepherds
b) when applied to kings
1) with a rod of iron, indicates the severest, most rigorous rule
2) a royal sceptre
Jesus is also the rod....Hbr 1:8 But to the Son [He says]: "Your throne, O God, [is] forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness [is] the scepter of Your kingdom.

Budded - 985 - Blastano -
1) to sprout, bud, put forth new leaves
2) to produce
1Pe 2:9 But you [are] a CHOSEN generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light...
We are chosen!

Tablets - 4109 - Plax - 1) a flat thing, broad tablet, plane, level surface (as of the sea).
The Word of God in it's fullest, old and new testament!
Heb. 4 : 12 - Hbr 4:12 For the word of God [is] living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hbr 4:13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things [are] naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we [must give] account........ Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
2Ti 3:16 All Scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, :17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Other scriptures to ponder -
Hbr 8:10 For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Hbr 10:16 "This [is] the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them"....

Hbr 10:19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus...

Hbr 10:22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith.....

Jesus lives within us and we have all the promises that pertain to the finished work of the Cross and the Covenant!

BJ, just some additional thoughts - See these values and gifts within you, believe that they flow from you. You are a priest of the
Lord -
1Pe 2:9 But you [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light....
See yourself and value yourself as HE does! You are equipped and ready!

Blessings and Love
Carolyn
Be Transformed......
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

P.S. -
I get a little excited by the Word and the Blood of Jesus, sorry! lol!
I also thrive on encouraging the saints!!
Be Transformed......
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Just one more tidbit, lol

The Ark is also the mercy seat -
Hbr 9:5 and above it were the cherubim of glory overshadowing the mercy seat. Of these things we cannot now speak in detail.
Hbr 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Be Transformed......