Superior Glasses

Archives for 2009
HisBlood
Site Owner

Superior Glasses

Post by HisBlood »

Last night I had a dream about glasses that I wanted to send it in to SEE what you SEE

I dreamt I had dropped my glasses and was looking for them. I picked them up and they were all bent. I was then passed two brand new pairs of glasses that were like space glasses. They were very high tech and expensive looking. They had small
lenses on the frames and seemed as though they would be
harder to see through, but when I put them on, I could see extremely well through the small opening. It made me have almost tunnel vision to see through the glass, staring straight ahead. It had almost an ethereal view, like those high-intensity glasses that see in xray (can`t think of the name...they see shapes and life in the dark and in places and buildings that it
is impossible to see with the natural eye). I remember looking back at my old glasses and thinking that I did like those glasses,
but then left them. I looked at these two pairs of glasses with
the superior vision. They were dark blue with diamonds all
around the frames. They were very unique and beautiful and
I heard someone say, `You will never need glasses, again.`` ``These will last forever.``

Let me know if you SEE anything, thanks!
Blessings and Love

Carolyn Cook

Tehillah Administration Team
Rev. 12 : 11- They overcame him by theBLOOD of the Lamb..
www.cookem.isagenix.com
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
talitha

Post by talitha »

This is what I'm getting, judge it by the Spirit:
In the coming season you will have extremely focused and sharp vision, if you will leave behind your old way of looking and determine to allow some of the peripheral things to fall away. This will be a special, supernatural kind of vision that others do not have. Two pairs of glasses - two=witness...... you are a witness to the unseen realm. (and like any gift, this is for the edification of the Body, of course! :mrgreen: )
bless you big
tal
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

just wanted you to know this dream came forth by intercession more than a few times int he night last night ,I was praying for you then I saw this dream GOD is so GOOD
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

That witnesses Tal!!

Been feeling to be in this frame of mind so much,
extremely focussed... -
extremely focused and sharp vision....
This will be a special, supernatural kind of vision that others do
not have. :shock: :shock: Two pairs of glasses - two=witness...... you are a witness to the unseen realm.

Have desired to see that special place in that realm again, for years....Thanks so much, sis!

Naveah....I saw ur name B4 looking at this and u stood out to
me. I was almost compelled to go and read what you have
written on the board, recently....I am amazed by what you say here, I remember stirring in the midst of this dream a few times. Wow, this is so awesome! Thank you so much!! I am humbled that you did that for me..... :cry:

God's rewards on you in ttidal wave, proportions!! Tsunami

Thanks sisters
xoxo
goin to sleep, now...just got home...what a blessing to go to
sleep with this on my mind!
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......