Britany Spears at the hospital - 2/2/09

Archives for 2009
NOTW
Diamond Member

Britany Spears at the hospital - 2/2/09

Post by NOTW »

I was working at the hospital and Britany was there and was checking on some family members. She was waiting in the lounge and I was talking to her on the phone from another part of the hospital. She was asking about her family and I asked her who she was and she got very irrate about it. Anyway, we were able to get her the information that she needed and then she began to talk about God??? Or say that God told her that she didn't act appropriately with us and she began apologizing profusely and crying...
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
page4of3
Silver Member

Post by page4of3 »

Well, The only thing I see in this is that a hospital is a place of healing. This is like the church in that while the hospital is a place of physical healing, the church is a place to share Jesus's spiritual healing (and physical too, I'm not limiting God). You were working in this hospital in your dream, just like you serving in your church IRL.

I don't know of you impressions of Brittney Spears, but she was in a place of waiting (I'm using waiting room and lounge synonymously as this is the impression I got from you). Her family isn't ready yet and this is obviously worrying/frusterating her.

This is all that I really feel.

Persoanlly though it looks like you are helping someone who is still not ready and being prepared, in their time of waiting. They are getting frusterated with this stage of waiting in their life and you help them. This person really (by the merit of your dream, not by the merit of Brittney herself) takes God into consideration, and when you help her out of love and don't react in equal frusteration, she sees the way she was acting wasn't Christ-like. A soft answer turns away wrath.

I hope I was helpful, but I hope someone else chimes in to provide you with a little more clarity. If this doesn't speak to you then please disregard and don't let what I said make you stumble at all.
God bless,
page4of3
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Thank you page4of3 this could be about a situation that has unfolded recently. Your answer did help! Thank you so much for taking the time out to reply!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”