spiders and webs

Archives for 2007
Meekone
Silver Member

spiders and webs

Post by Meekone »

I too often have dreams of different spiders, big, small, different colors, with and without webbing and I am getting a bit annoid with it because I wish I knew what it is all about, what am I missing with this.
Could it be something I am denying or fears I may have?
talitha

Post by talitha »

I have seen spiders represent things (like sin, spirits, thoughts, etc.) that sneak in through cracks (giving the enemy a foothold)..... also deception (spinning a web of deceit).....
does that ring a bell?

blessings
tal
naveah
Diamond Member

spiders

Post by naveah »

I believe some where I heard these are occultic in nature. Cursed by someone who is practicing or generationally cursed you or your family with withcraft or an occult type of influence. If this is so ,You will no exactly what to pray. I plead the blood of Jesus over your family and you and I ask that these curses be bound immediately in the name of Jesus and blessing be released from heaven for you and your family in Jesus name. Praise the Lord !
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

Well I have gone through a lengthy deliverance ministry program 2 and a half years ago to clean up any and all of that stuff, the only thing I can think of is My Dad is a Jehovas Witness and he still prays for me, either that or there could be someone word cursing me, I also know that my mother has some enemies that practice occult, so now I will be more diligent to warfare than I already am, since I no longer am in any bondage the enemy should not get a foothold.
Your prayers are presious to me, God Bless you.
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

God has soldiers, satan has soldiers, just the way God knows where to put us, satan knows where to put his soldiers.

It's a war out there..it could be as simple as someone on the bus who didn't like the feel of you.
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

Aint that the truth, that is the way it is and that is why God's armor is so important.
Krista, You are a true worrior, God Bless you.